Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: account problem  (Read 8214 times)
~GOD of WAR~
Private

Leader of GODSofWAR

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2006, 10:42:15 PM »

Obviously someone does;t like me. Someone found out my password, ruined my alliance destroyed my ships and other nuts. Delted my designs and such. SOMEONE IS GONNA PAY! This game is unfair. Sir emi, where is the security! How could someone possibly find my password? And HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!! I was doing so good, everything wwas perfect....my alliance was going good. GODS of WAR was strong. Sir emi okease check my account out. Someone kicked everyone off my alliance.
Is there some way to fix this? Like reset it? This is the second time sir emi that ive been hacked. ALL my ships were destroyed....WITH NO ACCOUNT OF ME BEING ATTACKED! IMPOSSIBLE!!! I went from 40 mil power to 19 mil. MY designs were deleted and such. AND I CHEKED MY LOGS!!! SOMEONE LOGGED IN WHILE I SHOULDVE BEEN ASLEEP!! THEY SOLD ALL MY SHIPS!! WTF???? Sir emi please reset was has been done. Ive been  a victim of hacking. THIS IS THE 2nd time!!! I couldnt login to my account last time!! NOW LOOK!! MY SHIUPOS ARE GONE, my alliance is ruined and months of hard work down the drain! Please sir emi help!! And whoever hacke dinto my account will pay!! You are a sick and dirty person. Probably becuz you couldnt handle me being successful in this game. Sir emi, once again, please help me asap.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:32:25 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Shake them dreads!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 03:53:41 AM »

**Edited as problems were resolved**
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 01:26:49 PM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:26:43 AM »

The security is there, but you need to be carefull yourself.
All the passwords are encrypted on our part, the thing you need to look after is this:

- If you access from a public place, as I understand you get in from school, never check the remember me box, ever.
- Always logout before you go
- Use hard passwords that are not related to you

I will check this out, and will restore your designs if possible
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:32:54 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 08:08:55 AM »

Luffy nono
As you can see by the number of posts I make I rarely speak up, only when I see the need.
C) It's not Sir Emi's fault your account is being hacked. Obviously you have an easy password or you've told someone it, or something along those lines, because you're the only one this is happening too. If I could, I would lock this thread and put it in the recycle bin, bu since I can't, I'll just request it.

Please lock this thread and recycle it, it is not needed and merely wasting space to yell about something out of everyone's control.
21 21 21

Just stop and think how you would feel if something like this happened to ARS . G-Unit wiped out in a blink of the eye through no percieved fault of his.
This thread was started because of a problem, everyone has the right to a say on this forum, if someone has a problem, and they post on this forum, are they yelling about something out of their control? What gives you the right to judge who can post their problems and who cant?
A little bit of sympathy for a fellow player would not go astray. I shudder to think how I would react in the same situation. I think GOD of WAR has handled this situation rather well, and I hope everything he has lost can be restored to him.
Report to moderator   Logged

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 09:04:07 AM »

luffy I have to agree with Foo on this account.  You are a moderator and as such have to use better judgement on your part.  I have not seen anything that is out of order on this post, except your reaction.  I believe E made the proper response to this. And I am sorry to hear that your account was Harmed God of war.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
~GOD of WAR~
Private

Leader of GODSofWAR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 10:10:12 AM »

sorry evrybody...ididnt mean to blow up like that...i wuz just leeting off steam...sorry...so....thats it then? my designs will be restored? what about my alliance? all my hard work to get my members? And my creds and my power level? Itll take months to restore all this again....noo...im ruined..sir emi, did you check my account? some1 sold all my ships, all like 30 mil of them,They then turned them in2 workers, i saw it in the log, then they kicked each and everybody out of my alliance. Then some people raided and boarded me. I was completely defenseless..why would someone do this to me?im kind of stunned right now...Im...just...confused. I didnt tell any one my password, but i do have alot of enemies....i dunno anymore....my account is ruined....How can i come back?

Shake them dreads!
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »

the same way folks come back from major wars. time paitence and good commanding

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »

I understand there was a problem, but he could have phrased it better and refained from the three posts, two of which were total wastes, and the first one I've deleted my other post as the triple post has been solved and his original message toned down. But as a moderator, I was doing my job. This thread was when I posted it, 99% spam, now it is a report, though slightly aggressive, which is fine.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 02:23:01 PM »

I agree with Monkey, you didn't see the posts lol. There was a big red font on the second one, crazy 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »

Thanks Sir Emi. I know I've asked this before, but any idea when we'll be seeing the council update, or even a new update?

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »

I have taken steps and investigated the matter. I belive I have found the primary suspect, and send a warning to this commander. If such actions persist, and are traced back to him again, he will be baned...

You have been compensated with credits acording to you loses, but you will need to clone or do your designs and alliance again.

P.S.: Monkey, I'm working hard on bringing the galaxy up and running, it's really great, I love doing it. It will open up endless posibilities, and allow space travel...

I'm hoping to release this add-on in a week, then I'll see what I can do with the Council...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:22:48 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 03:26:19 PM »

Ok, thanks. If you need a tester, feel free to contact me!

~GOD of WAR~
Private

Leader of GODSofWAR

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 07:49:59 PM »

you have found the culpriut? thank you so much sir emi...even though my allince and designs are gone, im just glad the culprit is found....please sir emi, send me an ingame message. who is up to this?

Shake them dreads!
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 10:22:11 PM »

Sir E, if you have not already, I suggest you just send a little message to everyone in game that was in his alliance, basically either directing them here, or telling them god of war HAS been framed in this and is not actually his fault.  just some people don't read forums and this happens if they don't delete the ex-leaders messages out-right, they probably discredit them entirely.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 11:58:39 PM »

yes, that is a good idea ars.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: