Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 08:13:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prologue of a book I am working on  (Read 8869 times)
Gallente Federation
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »

Intresting story, i like it  7
Report to moderator   Logged

*---> Gallente Federation <---*
Our federation is military force
versus crime, pirating and killing.
We protect our member !!!
BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »

Comander: Bogdan
Mothership: The Brotherhood
Aliance: SBA, TH, DDD, AL
Current Aliance: AL
Attitude: a bit to serios somethimes but enjoys a good joke
Weapons: rocks, sticks, pistols, shotguns everithyng that lands in my hands is a posible weapon
Appearance: tall very tall, fit, dark brown eyes and dark hair
History:Started alone in a fighter runing from enemies that destroyd his home planet. Ran and searched for protection and wisdom of a new family. Searching the universe for protection he stumbeled upon a mighty mothership, the last mothership of his long dead comorades. Seeing this he decided to revenge the loss of his civilization until someone will remember his name in history and the name of his people as well. Estableshing his goals he entered the old and respected alliance of Aeternal Light and start giving all that he could of his knolege and undurstanding of the strategies involved in galactic batles to  achieve his goal and finaly managed to gain a place in the Hall Of Glory. Satisfied by his achievements and knowing that his planet, his civilazation will always be rememberd he decided to withdraw from the galactic fight for power just to watch and learn to come back and take the universe by surprise.

Beter alive then dead ;)

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 11:04:02 PM »

your ID is close you may of been on a planet going boom :p makes sence i think frank should make an ID cut off for ever seeing a planet.. exsample people with 2000 under could of lived before planetes were at all blown up.. 3000-5000 could of been on the reminantes of planets.. planets in turmoial or the last of the planets in the galaxy and after 5000's you just "heard" of them but nothing more...

and BOS i really dont apperciate it, i can see that small picture... its my commander picture i would rather you not use it 1
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:08:12 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 04:46:00 AM »

I don't know what picture where you refering to llama but i think it's the second one. I have that picture since the round i finisht in the top 10. So i think i had it before you 16

Beter alive then dead ;)

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »

eh its been in my pictures sence i started the game, but i didnt use it untill i changed my name to gain power.

Dylan Wolf
Private

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »

Sounds good.

cant wait

Dont go to website yet im still workin on it stupid dial up!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: