Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 08:34:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Davey's attack on Spayed  (Read 12808 times)
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »

we r at the point in the game where pships in the top 5 ranked people is obsolete. people work hard for there rank in the top 5. so we will no tolerate people powering up past us with pships. i can understand one fleet of pships 20% of your power for the free neb. but when someone does 10 fleets of pships. ain't going to happen. we have tolerated it for too long. it's time to show people how to play with the big boys.
Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »

i agree with wolfy 100% only reason people should pship up alot that high in the rankings is if there is a war going on//.

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 11:03:53 PM »

i was attacked :S, i cant even log on 2 c 10, there was onli 10 fleets 2 protect my fleets im in top 5 w/o them anyways

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »

but i earned my second rank spot and if u r scared of being attacked then fill with marines and use only 1 pship fleet with 20% of your power
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »

yeah you have been trying to powership into the lead from the start
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:03:50 AM »

You must be kidding. Attacking someone who is paranoid is not going to convince them they are safe. And p-ships are cheaper and more effective then marines. Not to mention the fact that people who have so-o-o much power can easily by pass 1 fleet of p ships and annihalate the ships behind no matter they are maxed on marines(cause marines are NO protection against overwhelming odds). And don't nobody tell me i don't work hard. After the kryo/frank(cause kryo IS TH where ever he goes) incident and the LoI - NAW explosion round before last i for one will never believe any 5 or 10 or 100 ranks are safe.

spider2

Wolfy is a better person that i am. if i were him i would still be bleeding for revenge.but                                                                                                                         
                                              then i never said i could pass the grudge.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 04:20:17 AM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 06:42:08 AM »

powering up to 4 timx your power is ridiculous thats not protecting thats jumping in ranks plain and simple
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 06:56:32 AM »

and Yes Lost once a TH always a TH.  However, the Kryo incident was a specail case caused by a massive breakdown of communications, and difference of opinions on the status of mains vs alts. ect.  this has been discussed already and settled, also there was a lot going on behind the scences between the main players there as well. As far as anyone being safe that was proven on more than one occasion that it does not matter what your rank is a determined foe can take you down.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 03:25:01 PM »

So you agree frank. That's nice.
  As far as protecting the main ships, it takes 10 fleets, each at least as powerful as the lead main ship, with the lead power fleet at least 20% of total power, to guarentee safety. That can easily raise your power 4x or more. As far as jumping ranks goes - anyone can look at the number of ships one has and guesstimate true power. Every body looks at the ranks and knows the player with 4 ships has more powerful ships than the guy with 25004 ships.
Of course in the last 10 seconds of dday all anybody does is power up with pships and jump ranks. So i guess i really don't get the problem. Maybe it's just a boy thing. meh,

spider2

Ranks don't really mean a darn thing. It's how much fun you had that counts.

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »

:)thats right lost all boys think all that counts is who has the bigger gun. laugh 6 17
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 06:38:26 PM »

lost there is NO safety from determined foe.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 07:42:10 PM »

i have never lost a ship in PVP while i had one fleet of pships up. no way they can take your one fleet of pships out and then take your lead out with full power alone. unless they have managed to donate alot and have very low segs with alot of power. last thing u ever need to comment on is PVP losted. stick to what u know.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 07:46:52 PM »

well if they took your ships out they would have to be at a similar power as you were before you powered up.. match their pships with yours then hope their main can get yours.. its just a chance.. but.. you no hungry for argument.. you hungry for hotpocket

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:57 AM »

i have never lost a ship in PVP while i had one fleet of pships up. no way they can take your one fleet of pships out and then take your lead out with full power alone. unless they have managed to donate alot and have very low segs with alot of power. last thing u ever need to comment on is PVP losted. stick to what u know.
What have you been smoking? you never fail to zero your enemies no matter how many pships in one fleet they have. Apparently the rest of us aren't magic like that. i am talking about what i know about Mr.Wolfy. I have lost ships behind 1,2 3, 4+ fleets of pships. And I know how it's done too. I've watched NightShadow do it 100 times.
Just because no one can do it to your lucky charms is no protection for me.

spider2

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 01:56:22 AM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »

i gave DJ advise on how to defend. the same advise i'm trying to give her. the funny thing was that DJ listened and when i attacked him with my alt. i onlt took pships. so it doesn't just work for me. i took a good pveer and made him able to defend. cuz i do hate the easy kills. i also tested u lasted. i went through your 3-4 fleets of pships to hit your missions with mine. still with marine u defended. like i say this all depends on segs. the one with the least can send in more fleets in an higher power position.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: