Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 01:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell bookmarks?  (Read 2847 times)
Prol
Private

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »

How to sell bookmarks? At me is some navpoints at station of different somebodies. How them to sell on a market?
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 03:20:55 AM »

Good idea, I will make some sort of market or intel category for them, but there will have to be a max price on them (100 mil?), and probably a limit to how many you can trade to another in one day (3 ?)

Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:08:39 PM »

I think that would be ice....but only if you can move your staaion.....otherwise an entire allaince can hit them over and over

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
zackallen
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 05:49:31 AM »

If you are looking for selling your bookmarks so I will suggest you do marketing so that through it people will be aware of what you are selling. Through marketing you are able to reach more and more people which make sale better soon, I also do marketing of my book writing services and after doing it I am able to get more client who are looking for experts people to write there book.
abbassterns258
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 02:37:28 PM »

To sell your bookmarks at a low cost, you may want to consider using a cheap travel agency in Abu Dhabi to help you promote and sell your bookmarks. This can be a great way to reach a wider audience and to get your bookmarks in front of potential customers who may not have heard of your brand otherwise.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: