Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 09:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The End  (Read 6870 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »

well its been fun. but its the end for me. i dont have time to play. and im unhappy with the game anyways so why not  17 
Light you been great man ill miss ya. thanks to Hellsword and Lammalord and Midnight44 and Lightseeker_Eu for teaching me the game.Thanks to Kryologic for being an awesome second in command and good friend.hes funny as hell you should get to know him before he leaves.
thanks to wolfy28 and davey boy for making it fun again for a round of war. thanks to all my LOI members for being awesome and listening to me and the other leaders on how to hone your skills and become top ten players. Thanks to Sir Emi for making a great game, screwing it up horribly, making it good again, screwing it up again , making it good again, screwing it up again and so the cycle continues 16
LOI will sleep untill/if i return, my members will be joining other alliances..im recomending them to wos and th and al...wolfy should start naw up again . well this is it. comments if you wish. bye all  17  12
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:10:41 PM by drakken » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »

Goodbye drakken, you are a great leader and I'm honoured you were my leader for 1 round.
Report to moderator   Logged

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »

17 bye drakken  2 it was a hell of a ride!!!! got in right from the beginning with the other former members of WOS. was proud to serve with you and sorry its over. really gave them heck!!! hats off to the top commander!!! good luck in everything you do. games should always take a back seat to real life. peace
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 06:41:28 PM »

good luck bro ill miss you we have been allies then enimies then allies again it was good serving under you bro
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 06:43:19 PM »

banger your great man..ill miss you going on rampages killing the rodents of risk takers 1  your a trigger happy fool just like me haha.
ftp you are a good commander and thank you both its been great 1 davey your a legend youll be on my list when i make it here on the forum 1

Peace And Happy Hunting
Magicat
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 06:54:57 PM »

We touched but once, but your memory will live on. Good luck in all you do.

Keep it wild and keep it free

Magicat 
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:02:16 PM »

It was really fun to be able to be apart of something that kick so much @$$. i've made some friends outta the whole deal though. You will be missed by everyone who got the honor of being attack by ya. lol Good luck to ya Drakken come back some day to rule the skies once again.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:29:26 PM »

cheers bro means a lot coming from you good luck and come back soon
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 07:35:58 PM »

Thank you Drakken, for taking the time to teach me how to play and being my friend and everything. i hope you will play again in the future. you know where i'll be. i miss you already.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »

oh so i see u heard i was going to retake leadership of NAW. now that the old battle system is back. i can gladly do that. all i was waiting on and now that i know boarding can't be done. i'm back to stay.
deezee66
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 10:02:07 PM »

Welcome back Wolfy
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »

sorry to see you go drakken.. learned alot in loi.. another great player leaving us

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »

Good riddance!
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 01:07:33 AM »

finally!

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »

4 everything drakken wanted and stood for i will do my best to uphold! and if i could get low enough bad guy (drakken will still out rank you on d-day) i nail you. the minute the battle system change risk takers were nebbed. you guys back at it. laugh if you think attacking yourselfs is safe you are probably right. cant do any damage with pships. laugh or can you. laugh there are still alot of us left lamma. and you know it wont be long everyone comes back when they get the time. 16
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: