Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: powerboat vs swarmers vs superships vs hybrids  (Read 3264 times)
malak16
Private

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »

hey can anybody tell me which is best or at least wat is the advanteges and dis adateges im at a time in the game where i need to choose my style of ships

malak
Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »

Powerships - allot of weapons NO HP- generate allot of power and are ment to get destroyed and give you a nebula for low costs.
Swarmers - Cheap ships the excel in taking out tanks that are worth allot more then they do. Especialy on lower power levels
Tanks - Excellent for missions as if you do good you wont lose them and so only make profit without losing ships. They can board other commanders trying to kill the enemy with minimum loses.
Hybrid - Is mostly not good, it costs more then  the swarmers and cant kill the tanks. Although its fun teasing lower ranked players with them
Tinyman - Very expensive ships that get good because of their swarm bonus, only good in very large groups and try only to attack with them as when you get boarded you will lose way to much money on them. Due to fix in swarm bonus they are not good enough to use.

malak16
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:56:08 AM »

so tanks are the top dogs wat if u have a high number of them will they get swarm bonas cuz i have a ship thats 300mil cost and 6mil fleetpower but im not sure  easy to buy and well shoul i continue to buy them or should i use this design 1bil and 17.5 fleet power

malak
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 01:56:41 PM »

Go for the one bil. Then, once you have enough, go for a 1.5 bil, a 2.2 bil, etc. Only one of each.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
malak16
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »

k im in space o wars im ranked 72 im not that high up i feel only having 5 fleets of 5 6.5 mil fleet power
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:20:44 PM »

for future reference its not a good idea to post how many fleets and fp you have

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: