Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 08:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: alliance sections for the war server in the forum  (Read 2950 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2007, 01:20:51 AM »

It would be nice to have a seperate section for alliance stance and alliance recruitment for the war server since it is played in a differnt manner the alliance stances will be different than that for the Main SO server.  Also it will reduce the confusion of new commanders that dont know the difference between the war server and the Main server.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:41:33 AM »

i agree with frank.. that would help sort things out and cause less confusion

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 11:41:22 AM »

17 frank long time no see lol. i agree for a different section but the problem is its hard to tell the two apart now. 4
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 12:06:12 PM »

I suggested this beause the Teufel Hunden have 2 different stances on the different servers, due to the difference in the DDAy thing, and because more of the players on the war servers are veterans not new people. Thus the TH does not have to worry about scaring off the new blood before they get used to the game and learn the game.  It can be frustrating for the new people to have the veteran allainces haming them for every mistake or just to make themselfs larger.  So the TH has a different policy on the Main server than the War server.  On the mail server they are given a chance.  the War server is a different matter.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »

17 17 again frank. you say TH doesnt like to see new blood hammered on main server and i agree. but the way it is set up now they will and are getting murdered. anybody just about can hit any one. you got kryo back with you on SO wars huh. that mean i got to watch my back for you,pete,kryo lol. you got your main guys with you there? see thats why we need a alliance section for SO wars so big changes like your alliance stance is known. why dont you start and mod it frank?
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 02:26:04 AM »

because I dont ahve the power to create new sections.  I would mod it if it were up

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:44:18 PM »

There is now an alliance stance section for the WAR SERVER.

I assume an alliance recruitment section isn't needed as most alliances will only take veteran players, if not then let me know and the section will be made.

Anything else, message me here or in-game, or just post it somewhere I check the forum daily.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: