Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 01, 2024, 05:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Make your Smiley Story  (Read 16090 times)
CTPEJIOK
Lance Corporal

Don't make me boring

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »

A naughty  v left his house and went in garage to gt ride his bike and to catch some  cheer in the street.  but  oops bike  notworking! Then v became  ranting2 on this  dots company that make his bike. He couldn't stand with it. And he goes to  12 of the company to  him. He entered main company building , but there were some  gunsmilie gunsmilie gunsmilie guards. He look at his pocket... Nothing there  surprise. The he take his phone and entered  simple number 628749. "Um Tank?!". "Yeah who da f**k are you", "Doesn't matter. load me some gun here", "Hey man why do you think I upload you this guns?", "Ok. I'll send you a film with you", "Nice man here are you stuff", "just forgot to say you will be  death in this film". "WTF? I'll take your mama and  her I .... beep beep beep".
Now he was wearing some real stuff and ready to  those gunsmilie gunsmilie gunsmilie. He start from the first gunsmilie. nunu rip2. Yeah then second  pistols sniper rip2. Hmmm out of ammo. He took his grenade throw in the pants of last.....  this gunsmilie won't be able to anyone now. He goes to the last floor and there he found 12 of the company. "Get ready to  for my bike  notworking!!!" "Hahaha you even don't know whom you decide to ".

The 12 turned into  spider2. OMG!!!
He is out of ammo as you remember. He takes his phone. 628749. "Hello... Tank?", "Sorry Tank is now been  death by Dozer. If you wouuld like to leave him a post deat message. Do it after signal beep." "Argh f**k**g Matrix.".
The spider1 was close he could even smell his poison. He.....

sleep1 "Wake up!!!......Wake up you need to go for a work!!!".    "Wow It was only a dream".
He went to his garage.
"AAAAAAAAAAA the spider1....." but it was a little spider1 that often live with us.
Report to moderator   Logged

Sorry for bad English.
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 01:14:19 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

this is the best sotry ive read here untill now .. congrats CTPEJIOK  atention atention atention

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 02:49:53 AM »

Good job CTPEJIOK.

Tinkerbell
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 01:57:07 AM »

There once was a  sasuke who like to  old ladies until they  crybaby. well one day  sasuke decided to  ranting2 at  diablo then  diablo made him say  sorry to all the old ladies for  them. Then  diablo  whip him into shape and made him  suck_kr his pubic hairs. but  sasuke was too busy eating  icecream and watching  jerrykakashi walked up to him, and being the  ninja that he is, told  sasuke to sign a  vertag so he can    narutosmile all day long. Well the people at the jerry show  read and  mf_laughbounce2 and   puppyeyes at the  shocking ing  vertag. meanwhile  sasuke wanted to    narutosmile but couldent becuase his ____ was  notworking. he tried and tried to    narutosmile but ended up just  puke and  out_cold . he even asked   diablo for  helpsmilie , but  diablo just  mf_laughbounce2 and  him tilll he was  deadnarutosleep saw the whole thing  surprise and just about  .
all the grannies saw this on the  jerry show and  w00t2 and  clapping

Lupus Magnum
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 12:17:06 AM »

Me and my friend were  drunk so we desided to get even more  drunk, before we knew it, we were so  drunk that we were notworking. eventually we reallised that we were too drunk so we decided to sober up by drinking coffee, the only bad part was that we were so  drunk that we didnt know what coffe was so we  drink down a couple barrells of motor oil. After we started  puke we decided that it wasn't coffee so we got  4 at eachother and started nunu ,pretty soon after that i reallised that i had a death. so i waited till he passed out and then... .

soon we sere sober and all was forgiven... thumbsup cheers

Remfer
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 11:11:23 PM »

Once ther was a  1 who had  4 management problems.  So he went to  12 the anger management person who perscribed him for  21  spam.  After eating spam for so long, he decided that it was  notworking and hired a couple of  shuriken narutosleep kakashi narutosmile to beat up  12.  when he got there 12 turned into a  and a spider2 and  1 was all like surprise  Opps.  Then he decided to unleash his hidden army of shuriken narutosleep kakashi narutosmile and  12 who was a and a spider2 unleashed his hidden army of whip weight_lift2 kamikaze greatsaiyaman shuriken spider1 to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order gunsmilie gunsmilie rifle rifle rifle gun_bandana gun_bandana sniper sniper pistols pistols pistols pistols gun2 gun2 gun2.   1 got so nervous1 he aked for helpsmilie and then when his helpsmilie arrived he asked for them to help please?  When it was all over  12 told  1 that he had recieved a  atention for being angry.   1 got so  4 that he   12's  cheer and then out of  4

Moral of the story is never   12's cheer cause  12 is gona unleash his hiden army of whip weight_lift2 kamikaze greatsaiyaman shuriken spider1 to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order to_keep_order gunsmilie gunsmilie rifle rifle rifle gun_bandana gun_bandana sniper sniper pistols pistols pistols pistols gun2 gun2 gun2 and go all  on you untill your like  Opps and just want to end your misery in a nice wine and then !

Hope you like the story gun2 or my gun2 henchmen will come after you untill you go w00t2 and every time your in company you will be like cold nervous1
Lupus Magnum
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 01:33:11 PM »

this is a story about  puke...

one day puke left home to go meet this friend smoke, they were gonna go into town to go  drunk themselves silly. on the way they ran into  pistols while he was running away from the puke and  smoke offered him a ride if he would go  drunk with them.

pretty soon they came to town and saw  cheer they pulled over and asked her to come to the with them and she said yes, soon they got to the  and started  drunk.

not long after that  came to the looking for  pistolspistols ran away and the group soon got away from  . then  smoke asked  pistols why  was after him,  pistols said that he  sniper  s dog when  was weight_lift2, soon after that they found and snuck up behind him and drugged him. when  woke up, the group couldent stop him in time and puke didn't make it in time, so  pistols finally got revenge on  by using his new invention on him...

, after that everyone went home to sleep off their hangovers and  pistols  suck_kr up the mess from  s afterward.
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

There once was a  12 who hired a bunch of young  cheer. These  cheer were drugged up 99.89475% of the time so they were always  w00t2. It was ok though because they were cute and would  each other and let him  them.

All was well until one day when the  to_keep_order showed up. The  12 was so  ranting2 he decided to  pistols a few  to_keep_order. The two remaining  to_keep_order called in for backup.

Alas, who was to show up?  vegeta goku narutosmile greatsaiyaman kakashi sasuke

They decided to  electricchair the  12. This made the  diablo  wow. He was getting a new best friend! He greeted 12 with a big warming  hi

The diablo and 12 made a deal with each other. In exchange for many many many  cheer the diablo would be  rockon and would help 12  the enemies!

The plot was devious! The 12 was to sit on a cliff and  sniper as many as possible, and the diablo would  rifle and  nunu and  the remaining forces.

The batle was intense and the fighting was fierce, however  kakashi used his sharingan and  21. He devised a counter-attack involving decoy  cheer ad lots of  drink. The 12 and diablo fell for the devious counter-attack and were then  until they vowed  sorry . kakashi handed them a book and stated  rtfm please

The diablo was  11 and  banned 12 from hell. As for what happened to 12? Well, he resides in  beta, Illinois and is  suck_kr all day for a bunch of  cheer that are  notworking and  fishing1 all day. The 12 is under constant surveillance by  to_keep_order to make sure he doesnt  Flush.

The end!

jake17492
Unidentified Commander

" Winter Is Coming"

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »

kamikaze was a   smoke person who loved  cheer  one day he came hom early and he seen   cheer    with his best friend  . He then   11 and then  rifle  cheer and    kamikaze went to the bar and  cheers with his new best friend  kakashi. They were really  drunk and went on a killing spree and  gun_bandana  sniper everyone. Then the  diablo tried to make them  vertag so they did and  diablo had a big party and  welcome them there. And  kamikaze and  kakashi soon died of  drunk. so the  diablo said  sorry and they lived happily ever after  werule

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 07:36:14 AM »

hi this is a story about  1 some ppl loved him, some ppl hated him. Now because  1 is just a piece of writing or something on a computer it means no-one would miss him if he  rip2 because its impossible to  dead1 so just for the fun of it... a group of  1 haters went out and shot up loads of  1 just for a sick laugh... What happened is shown below...
 pokey pistols sniper gun_bandana rifle nunu death

The end  rip2

cheers for reading

cheer clapping cheer clapping cheer clapping cheer clapping cheer clapping

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 08:35:55 AM »

Chronos story is the  wow.... mine  wounded1 big time

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
FoxX
Private

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 10:09:10 AM »

Hello, i am a  gunsmilie ... one day a group of  cheer came by the street. i was  shifty so i went to them to make a move. when i  them they  whip me.. i was  rip2 they came to my grave after the killing to  puppyeyes and say sorry.. but i was still not dead.... I rose from the  rip2 and  with the  cheer.. they finally  crybaby . hehe..... i had no choice but to send them to  diablo by  gun_bandana them..

Hehe THE END
deraj
Private

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »

Once upon a time there were lots of diablo they decided to take over the world.  Unfortanetly, some shuriken decided they didn't want that to happen, so they  sniper gun_bandana pistols rifle and the lazy ones sleep.  In the end the  diablo all rip2.  To be continued....
Pirate55
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 11:17:26 AM »

ok guess il try the smiley thing.

a couple of  7  7 were hanging at a party.
 they found some  wine, said  cheers had a  drink and then got  drunk

they partied quite a bit more  lol punk  w00t2
the next morning they felt pretty  rip out_cold 8
one  sick in the  Flush
the other simply 

and theres my pretty wallbash story.
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 07:27:46 PM »

Once upon a time, a guy  17 graduated from college  15 then he got  rifle sniper pistols death gun_bandana then he died rip2
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: