Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 04:36:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: POWERSHIP  (Read 3871 times)
craigie09090
Unidentified Commander

where am I

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »

can someone design a ship with a least 10,000,000 fleet power
Report to moderator   Logged

thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »

a powership with 10 mil fp or a supership with 10mil fp that is powerful?

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
Asria
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 05:38:01 AM »

a powership with 10 mil fp or a supership with 10mil fp that is powerful?

Ooo hoo! I'd love the latter!
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 05:39:05 AM »

powership or PShip a common term to describe a small cheap heavy armed ship designed to give massive amounts of power for its size and cost but designed to die at first contact in order to protect the mother ship and mission ships by causing you to go into a protective neb  
now do you what a Powership with that Fleet Power or do you want a swarmer at that power or do you want a super ship at that power.  
do you what a ship with heavy attack and little hit points?   a ship of that Fleet power is easy to make.  they typical cost ~ 800,000,000  -  1,000,000,000   credits  depending on thier specific systems and ratios.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
nukecow1
Lance Corporal

i have become death, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 02:46:25 PM »

i have a ship with 10 mill fleet power with a cost of 660 mill credits, i usualy play on wars so message my file MoB_Khaos on wars if you want it 12

malak16
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »

hey gun fighter any ideas for a 6.5bil supership thats stresses survieableity and fire power and wats the typical fleet poer for that much
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 11:34:03 AM »

hey gun fighter any ideas for a 6.5bil supership thats stresses survieableity and fire power and wats the typical fleet poer for that much

Just going to give you some rough stats...

At this cost you can go 2 ways...

1, what some call max base acu and abs for ships (rest will be made up by commander) 90% ACU 69% ABS will have lower attack and hp and an overall less Fleet Power output. somewhere around 95mill Fleet Power. But the higher abs and acu make up for the lack of hp and attack.

2, A lower ABS and ACU. Around 82% ACU and 62% ABS. This will allow the ship to have a hgher attack and HP and an overall higher Fleet Power. maybe around 100 to 105 mill depending on your energy conservation. this will give you more fleet power allowing you to do that higher power encounters. Be careful when pushing it because of teh lack of ABS

Hope this helps a bit.

DS_1337

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
malak16
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »

yep thnx 21 i have this idea now im trying to create some kind of super one hitter quiter just a big freckin ship that can take punishment and deal it to a scariy amount
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: