Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 12:07:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Noteworthy Commander Nomination  (Read 6896 times)
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »

So, seeing as how the the noteworthy commander list isn't progressing very much, I hope this will help to settle it. Basically, what you do in this thread is post a list of your top ten most notable commanders of the past round. This is just noteworthy for the round so dont start  posting stuff from way back when. So post up to your top ten with a SHORT (under 20 words) explination of why. 1st gets 10 votes, 2nd 9 votes, and so on. Number them please. After two weeks, I or someone else will tally the votes and post the top ten most noteworthy commanders of the past round.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:34:32 AM by thezerg » Report to moderator   Logged

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 12:19:42 AM »

laugh cam - thats only 2 - yer 'sposed to list your top 10.

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »

I vote-

1.Lightseeker_Eu~one of the best players ever..
2.Kryo~for maxing out first last round ,having great skills(and i think started the boarding idea  21..
3.Davey boy~for being am excellent player and fighting L.O.I at top ten last round
4.Gunfighter_Frank ~For leading one of the most feared alliances in the game even to new people lol..
5.Cameron07~being his 3rd round and made top ten twice and maxed out on 3rd round GO cammie  16.
6.Midnight44~for being a good ship designer and his skills in the game,i mean who hasnt used any of mids designs  16..

I'll have to think of some more people.. 1

To be continued...
Edit:

7.Karimun~for making top ten last round without having a gold..
8.Capt Banger~also for making top ten on 2nd round and also a skilled player and a good friend  16

« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 03:09:11 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 08:54:36 PM »

I vote-

1.Lightseeker_Eu~one of the best players ever..
2.Kryo~for maxing out first last round ,having great skills(and i think started the boarding idea  21..
3.Davey boy~for being am excellent player and fighting L.O.I at top ten last round
4.Gunfighter_Frank ~For leading one of the most feared alliances in the game even to new people lol..
5.Cameron07~being his 3rd round and made top ten twice and maxed out on 3rd round GO cammie  16.
6.Midnight44~for being a good ship designer and his skills in the game,i mean who hasnt used any of mids designs  16..

I'll have to think of some more people.. 1

To be continued...
Edit:

7.Karimun~for making top ten last round without having a gold..
8.Capt Banger~also for making top ten on 2nd round and also a skilled player and a good friend  16

Not commenting on the players you voted on but more on the reason, there have been allot more people who got their first or second round in the top 10. For example look at lammalord he had 4 top ten places.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

hmm this is a difficult thing since there are so many outstanding commanders now.

Lightseeker is my 1st choise the rest are in any order.

I will not pick myself because it is the Teufel Hunden that do all the hard work  I just happen to be the one with the L in front of my name.

1  Lightseeker:  Light is consistantly in the top 10.  he is an outstanding ship designer.  He is mostly a peaceful player that will help anyone that request.  He is also one of the longest still active players.

2  Wolfy:  Wolfy started the game not too many rounds ago, learned the game rapidly, and nearly took on the entire galaxy himself.  Wolfy has been one of the best Foes of the Teufel Hunden in the Teufel Hundens history.  HE has also been of of the Teufel Hundens best allies.

3 Daveyboy:  DB is just an outstanding commander.  HE is super dedicated and tenatious on the defense and super aggressive on the attack.  I have watched him grow as a commander and a leader.  he builds good ships and finds new and inovative ways to play the game and he adapts well.

4  Midnight44:  He builds execlent ships,  comes up with new ideas and can be a bane to the game but also one of the games best commanders.  he looks for new ways to succed and useualy finds them.

5 Deathstar: HE is one of the best ship designers in the game.  HE helps those that request it.  he run a very successful training alliance.  and because many of the top commanders use his ship designs.  He would place in a higher position most of the time if it was not that he sacrifices his own mother ship to ensure that the Teufel Hunden is always in the top 10 alliances and that at least one of the Teufel Hunden either make the top 10 or are very close to it.  Deathstar is a leader in his own right!

6  Argus:  One of the best tactitians in the game, ability to come from nowhere fast and dominate the game.  He is an outstanding ship builder, and one of the best warriors in the game.

I will have to think on this some more  as there are so many outstanding commanders out there now
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:32:46 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »

thanks frank that means a lot coming from you mate thanks again
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 03:46:50 PM »

1]wolfy we fought thick and thin togeather through a couple of rds and he helped me out no end
2]would have to go to midnight44 i have used his ships pretty much since i started his designs are awsome and was also a great leader when we served togeather in al2
3]is drakken he has been a great leader and shown me great new tactics that i can now apply in my gameplay
4]lightseeker for simply being the best player so has got enough said
5]gunfighter frank for making great ships and is willing to help out new players and has great patience
6]a bloody idiot for scaring players half to death when he goes on the rampage and being a royal pain at times
7]nightshadow for learning the game so quickly and causing fear in his attacks and never giving up
8]captain banger for getting top ten first rd and helping out his alliance as much as he can
9]lamma even though we dont get on he is a great commander and warrior i no ive fought him and has been top ten 4 times
10]kryologic for getting top ten and being a great warrior
i no we are only supposed to have ten but i have a 11th commander
11]silverthorne his battle victories when he was with naw were awsome and deserve a lot of praise congrats bro keep up the good work
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 04:39:47 PM by davey boy » Report to moderator   Logged
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »

thanks for the mention davey  1

Peace And Happy Hunting
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 05:02:01 AM »

wow, thank you davey i wouldnt think it would take you to mention me...

mine (more current people who have played the last round or two)

1. wolfy -fastest learner i ever had in my allaince
2. Lightseeker -ownage!
3. Midnight - (face goes grim and startes to stare)
4. Davey - hmm does well.. i cant figure out how he is still growing THIS round lol
5. Losted - peacefull has to many allys and can  be a royal pain..
6. Frank - sticking to his allainces moto, even if it means kicking your best player
7. FTP - would have as many top tens as me if i hadnt been attacking him in early rounds
8. Nightshadow - learning the game fast
.. um well i could only think 8 off the top of my head i didnt play much of the last 2 rounds, boarding was boring :p

« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 05:03:36 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Fatigue
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »

These are the commanders i think need to be recognised, in no particular order...

1) Lammalord - one of the most arrogant commanders out there but still one of the greatest
2) Gunfighter Frank - frank is a leader who should be noticed by the way he handles his alliance, he is always looking out for his members, he can be really low in ranks but still be one of the greatest commanders around
3) A^Misses^Idiot - One of the fastest learners i have ever met, from the moment she started played she stood out (in a good way) and thrived to pursue top 10
4) FOO - foo is a very strategic commander, always on top of things and trying to get to the top.
5) Deathstar1337 - Deathstar is a very helpful commander, he is always helping who needs it and is always fighting for a good cause
6) Argus - Argus is one of the greatest commanders i have had the pleasure to meet, he is always building his way to the top no matter what it takes.
7) Lightseeker - Lightseeker is a very peaceful commander, he is a very quiet commander but always seems to appear in the top 10 mid way through.
8)Davey Boy - Davey is very strategic and is usually in a war, he thrives to become a champion and i see him as one.

Fatigue..
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 05:08:11 PM »

6]a bloody idiot for scaring players half to death when he goes on the rampage and being a royal pain at times

laugh laugh laugh you make me laugh m8, eventhough I wasn't here at all last round, it's still funny, I didn't knew if I should laugh or take it as a big compliment, I guess I'll do both, but shouldn't there be like an outcome now or something?

Sorry for reviving old topic, but I'm an old player who just got back up, so, have to read everything again 16

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: