Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 08:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Captian Moon And Glitch or something  (Read 2713 times)
Kurzidan
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »

Requesting for investigation if not banning of this person as he has been able to attack me numerous times while I am in a Nebula, Scouted me while it it as well, and stolen several Billion workers and credits from my secret base, All again, while I was in a Nebula. Early when I first was placed in the nebula, I tried to react back, but it said HE himself was in a nebula and has been the entire time.

I don't know if it is a glitch, or hack, or what, But something is wrong and actions need to be made
Report to moderator   Logged
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »

well if u attacked him earlier(24hrs before his attacks) that means he had counters on you- and they DO go through neb  laugh

and if not then idk how that could have happened  21

Kurzidan
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 04:33:55 PM »

I did attack him earlier today but only did so a couple of times. However he "countered" more than twice, and scouted my secret base while I was in a nebula then somhow "counter" raided my base. Both of us are in nebulas, Are you telling me that he can issue counter attacks more than I attacked him and scout my base while In a nebula? without leaving his own?
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »

Scouting does not uses a counter if the fleets are not ambushed.

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »

4 you need to learn how to play before you start calling people cheaters noob! you were countered as many times as you were attacked!!!! and let your alliance mates know its all your fault for everything they lost because of mails like this!!!----Kurzidan(#60871)
2007-05-23 16:11:53
Re: your attacks back

What the ******* god d**n hell you hacker, 2 things you jiackass, you're on the ******* bounty list you dip****, and two, how the **** are you attacking me when I'm in a nebula and you're in a nebula?! Get ready for some ******* banning ********
i will give you the noob of the year award though  lol clapping clapping clapping!!!! ALL HAIL Kurzidan KING OF THE NOOBS!!!!!! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »

well put banger you know he is dead on dday

nexis and master9q9
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: