Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 07:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hall of Shame (Sir Emi, please check for those who need banning, 1st post)  (Read 90627 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »

This post is ALWAYS accurate, so Sir Emi, please ban all these people but #18, who has presented evidence that proves the account was used by a friend and she has blocked that person out, either permantantly or temporarily, though most probably deserve a permanant IP ban from the site, as all had been wanred multiple times and refused to listen. And if you could, please inform me of who you have banned by PM or post, so I can put it on this list and we can keep track of our banned to date count, thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for anyone who spams in the chat or forum, acts like a Noob, or any other amazingly stupid and shameful act that is breaking ToS.

Included on this list are the commander's name, number, and reason for being put on the list. Once on this list, you can never come off.

If you wish to add someone to this list, make a post below with their name, number, and reason for being shamed.

1. EAGLE»lord(#6515) Reason: For Spamming Chat room, spamming the old Hall of Shame (more proof of his Noobness) and acting like a Noob when told to stop.

2. ChaChi2(#6799) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, general disrespect for other players, sexual impropriety.

3. platttte(#7073) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, general disrepect for other players.

4. Lacey10(#7082) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, disrespectful behaviour, encouraging other to chat spam.

5. little_tim(#6979) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, disrespectful behaviour, sexual impropriety.

6. bigjoke3(#6949) Reason: inappropriate language, sexual impropriety, attempting the use the chat as a dating service.

7. Xero(#7240) Reason: inappropriate language, sexual impropriety.

8. TwistedMan(#7247) Reason: inappropriate language (three times, once, then was notified after doing it a second time on 03/21.06, broke them again when cussing me out for informing him that he was breaking TOS), sexual impropriety, using chat as dating service twice after being told to stop.

9. meagan_22(#7467) Reason: chat spamming, inappropriate language, disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

10. Nicholas D. Wolfwood(#3202) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, and inappropriate language.

11: chick(#7525) Reason: attempting to use the chat as a dating service, inappropriate language.

12: Brad Pitt(#7609) Reason: Inappropriate language and sexual impropriety.

13: sk8er kid(#7376) Reason: inappropriate language, chat spamming, making inappropriately sexual comments.

14: ViolentJ(#7406) Reason: inappropriate language, chat spamming, making inappropriately sexual comments.

15: wcislo12(#7257) Reason: inappropriate language.

16: andrew hughes(#5670) Reason: inappropriate language

17: kazmodan(#9108) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned.

18: (Removal From List Pending, Do Not Ban) luv_me(#9515) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned.

19: lonewolv100(#9684) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, threatening other players to give them viruses, and harrasing a moderator through forum PMs.

20: TamTam(#8490) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, talking trash, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

21: VaeVictus(#7063) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

22: wer5(#11122) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

23: General Sylvan(#7828) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

24: Commander Overman(#8525) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

25: leemster(#2986) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after TWO warnings, both clearly stating the offense.

26. NB31(#10669) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, n00bish behavior, continuing to use inappropriate language at a moderator and disrespectful treatment of a moderator.

27. deathslay888(#7677) Reason:  inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.

28. Jacxx(#11040) Reason: inappropriate language, refused to stop after being warned, spamming the chat, n00bish behavior, and disrespectful treatment of other commanders.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:02:20 PM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »

I officially nominate platttte, Lacey10, ChaChi2 and little_tim for the hall of shame for this rather... shameful conversation which defiled the chat window (I have removed bits of the chat that were actually relevant to the game, and unincriminating posts as well).  Remember it goes from bottom to top.

Spazz_attack(#7039): im not gay
ChaChi2(#6799): thanks
Lacey10(#7082): thats good 1
ChaChi2(#6799): just like you lesbo(tatiana)
platttte(#7073): and trev prob is gay
platttte(#7073): i hopei like guys
ChaChi2(#6799): great
Lacey10(#7082): so guys...how are u?
ChaChi2(#6799): like tatiana and trevor
little_tim(#6979): there is a lot of gay people on
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 06:46:58 PM by Charlemagne » Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 07:05:30 PM »

Second
f u tatiana, you ****** ****in *****, tatiana
little_tim(#6979): why will ur mom do it
platttte(#7073): i mean ur goona be brusied tim
Lacey10(#7082): stop fighting holy ****
little_tim(#6979): she just called ur girlfrined fat eric
jonnie34(#7308): im hiding behind nebula
little_tim(#6979): i dont need one from a *** like u
ChaChi2(#6799): bye
platttte(#7073): c ya elephant
ChaChi2(#6799): lacey you're sexy
platttte(#7073): u will soon tim
Lacey10(#7082): well im gonan go ok bye
ChaChi2(#6799): nice one tim
little_tim(#6979): do u need a bandaid
little_tim(#6979): nice comeback
platttte(#7073): ur so gay eric
Shindou(#5000): i can also say this is the most lively ive seen this chat box goin except for when duo is ****ing people off ahahah
little_tim(#6979): lol
platttte(#7073): ha
platttte(#7073): ooooooooooh ouch
Report to moderator   Logged

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 07:14:24 PM »

Now you see that they are truly worthy of being shamed. I will draw up the formal version:

2. ChaChi2(#6799) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, general disrespect for other players, sexual impropriety.
3. platttte(#7073) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, general disrepect for other players.
4. Lacey10(#7082) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, disrespectful behaviour, encouraging other to chat spam.
5. little_tim(#6979) Reason: n00bish behaviour, chat spamming, inappropriate language, disrespectful behaviour, sexual impropriety.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 07:33:35 PM »

thank you Charlemagne, I was about to draw that up myself, you just saved me a lot of work.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

Any time, Luffy.  Just glad to be of help. In future I will draw up a formal version for other n00bs/shameful people.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »

sounds good. Maybe this will get stickied so we don't have to hunt to find it if it goes inactive for too long.

But let it be known, that no n00b, spammer, or rule breaker is safe in SO while this thread exists!

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 07:39:21 PM »

Ni !!

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 07:43:44 PM »

Hells yeah!  It feels good to put n00bs/spammers in their places.

Also, I would like to officially request a (permanent or temporary ban) on the above-mentioned 4 players I nominated for blatantly violating the Space Odyssey TOS.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 07:49:34 PM »

That's one of the reasons for this thread, the other is so people have targets who are rule breakers.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 07:53:38 PM »

Oh alright, I thought maybe it was just for laughing at n00bs.  Which is a lot more fun than you may think. ;D

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 07:57:19 PM »

I know it is fun, but I figured we should have some way to record the rule breakers other then just sending e a message, which doesn't let players know who is bad. This way all of SO can join in punishing them. I call it Capitol Punishment Citizen Style. With a lot of SO players hitting them, they can't go anywhere in the rankings, which gets annoying fast.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 07:58:50 PM »

Yeah really, I'd know... *scowls at Lamma and Slimy*

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 08:03:32 PM »

Unfortunatly for us, and fortunatly for them, we have no evidence of improper behavoir or rule breaking from lamma, so we can't do anything about it.

in other news, this is my 150th post!

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »

I don't know about Space Odyssey, but I know most other games will have something similar to this where one can go and see what people were banned/suspended from game for.  like:
lammalord banned for life for making to many alts in one day

(in other news, lammalord decorated most multi's created in one day)

ok, I'm just kidding, but you get my point right?  it would be like showing exactly what NOT to do.  I hope Sir E sets up an official page for this, as I know it really helps, especially if someone disappears suddenly and like to know why, instead of messaging E, you can just check hall of shame to see if his name is there.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: