Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 30, 2024, 07:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hall of Shame (Sir Emi, please check for those who need banning, 1st post)  (Read 91393 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »

us: ban please

sir emi: banned

pistols
 gun_bandana               them
 sniper
 rifle

has a ncie ring to it, doesn't it?
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2006, 07:49:32 AM »

lol That's awesome ars.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 11:15:50 AM »

Another one on the list:
reeve(#7825): you suck twisted man
Reason: Unapropriate language used on the chat.

Beter alive then dead ;)

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2006, 07:49:27 PM »

I dunno, BOS, that seems kinda borderline...

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »

That we'll let slide, A) since twisted man is on this list, and B) he only did it once. Oh, and C) Suck isn't really inappropriate.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2006, 09:40:11 PM »

Well, maybe not to you Luffy, but I think I could find several ways to make suck a VERY inappropriate word.  :13:

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2006, 11:43:29 PM »

ok, this is in response to another post, however that post instead of being here was put in the wrong topic, and so instead of continuing on int he wrong thread, I will put it here:

pinkhottie, if you think it is so cruel and everything, then maybe you should stop reading it.  then again, maybe you should just stop playing SO altogether because people don't care about making examples of others.  while your at it, I suppose you should not play these games either which does THE EXACT SAME THING.  (unfortunately I can't think of to many, but I know more ARE out there, others can prove this with other on-line games as well)

cyberwars
dragon soldier
wulfram

as I said, there ARE others, I am 100% sure of it, just these are the only ones I can rememeber at the moment.  but the point is still the same, the hall of shame is neither completely a bad thing that should be stopped, nor even a completely new thing.  some of the greatest parts of a game that enhances it can actually sometimes end up coming from another game.  so don't start telling us we shouldn't do it just because it is from another game.

just make sure YOU aren't on this list, and there shouldn't be problem, now should there?  most, if not ALL, the rules of Space Odyssey come from common sense, and those ones that aren't, no one will blame you and go all out on you without giving a warning first.  these are people who started doing it, which shouldn't have in the first place, been warned, and they take the warning and rip it up into 1 million tiny pieces and throw it out the window and continue on. 

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2006, 01:13:59 PM »

Charlemagne, I meant as a stand alone word!

And I already sent her a message explaing this, but I think she only got on that once to yell about it cause she's dating one of the guys on the list Twisted Man I believe, that's how it sounded in chat, but they weren't breaking ToS, so I didn't pay too much attention. Some people don't get that inorder to be fair to all, you must condem others for their behvior, but we gave them warnings, sometimes several times. They HAD a chance to prevent it from happening. They choose to do it anyway.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2006, 08:09:39 PM »

Teeheehee Luffy.  5

Oh, just so you guys know, pink_hottie is just an alt of platttte who is already on the list.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2006, 12:34:14 AM »

ah, THAT explains it. See, I KNEW there was a reason for the complaint that had no grounds what so ever.

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2006, 02:06:20 PM »

sk8er kid(#7376): fu ck wat ?
ViolentJ(#7406): fu ck
pink_hottie(#7468): 17
wcislo12(#7257): f u c k you all
sk8er kid(#7376): f u ck you b i t ch
sk8er kid(#7376): thats wat the stars mean
ViolentJ(#7406): bring it ant u **** in person I disagree with
sk8er kid(#7376): f u k i n f a g f u c k
sk8er kid(#7376): kyle ur a ****in *** so shut the **** up
ViolentJ(#7406): mind ur own buissenes donkey raper anthony
sk8er kid(#7376): hahaha
MoldyBredRulez(#7092): lol
MoldyBredRulez(#7092): u mamma
ViolentJ(#7406): i no, i just jokin
sk8er kid(#7376): wat the hell are u gays doing

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »

Well done Tim!

Formal version: (I haven't numbered them since I've lost count, lol)

sk8er kid(#7376) Reason: inappropriate language, chat spamming, making inappropriately sexual comments.

ViolentJ(#7406) Reason: inappropriate language, chat spamming, making inappropriately sexual comments.

wcislo12(#7257) Reason: inappropriate language.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2006, 07:21:58 PM »

We're at 15 with those three. This is starting to get out of hand. Sir Emi needs to take some action and ban some of these ToS breakers, otherwise everyone will keep thinking they can get away with it. I say he sends them a message informing them of the ban, and that if they break ToS again, they will be permanantly deleted and have their IP blocked. He should also include a link to the ToS, just so they can read them. Then they can't say they weren't warned or didn't know the rules.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2006, 10:29:13 PM »

Sounds good to me, but then again Emi's the one who has to take the action here.  I say we prod him a little.  pokey

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2006, 11:53:28 PM »

Lol, feel free to do that. I know he reads some of the forums, so he'll eventually get to this one, but you can direct him here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: