Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 09:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Bounty List  (Read 7852 times)
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:45:17 AM »

Here's a list of players I will put a bounty out on. Show logs of the players defeat in here, and also your ID. In return, you will get the amount stipulated per attack *credited within 1 week* What look like planned attacks to abuse this system will not be given funds.

NightShadow (#45215)

Preying on something placed in the game to help newer players out. New blood is a GOOD thing, it makes the game better, and an academy institution will make them more likely to stay for longer, and join in on the fun. I choose to place a 1$ donation worth of credits on his head per attack made, if you attack 5 times, you get 8$ donation worth, pretty simple. Attacks must succeed, obviously. A 5$ bonus will be given at the end of the month to the person who initiated the most devastating attacks upon this player.

At time of posting - rank 80 - score 2.948.822.209.

If this is going against the rules of the game, please moderators, let me know with a message, and I'll edit this post to put a in-game amount on the bounty instead.

Enjoy NightShadow. Pick on people your own size next time. I'd pick on you, but frankly, I'd have to drop my FP too darn much to warrant it.
Report to moderator   Logged
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:32:16 PM »

Many have tried to pit people against me,you can 0reo me but i'll gain my power back in no time..As for picking on people i have wared every alliance in the game beside TH,and Loveless..I've picked on way bigger people then you  laugh

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »

I dislike new players that don't know when they are over their head. On a scale of 1-10 of battle skills I say that NS is about a 6. If I had to compare him to someone who is better, I would have to say that his leader blakranger is about a 7. If I had to compare him to someone who is a worse I would say that Darth Bubba (#47571) is about a 1.5... laugh

P.S.- Atleast when Nightshadow kills you, you might be able to learn a thing or 2 from him.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »

Okay I'm hijacking this thread -- NEW BOUNTY

Find out what Sir Alucard's in game name is. 50 billion credit bounty for doing that.
Termination optional -- If you destroy his mission ships, I will add 200 Billion credits to your 50 billion reward.

Terms and conditions apply -- Target must be the real deal, if I find out you lied, you will go down. Target must be in the top 30 at time of termination. Attack must destroy at least one mission ship to apply for 200 billion bonus. Destruction of extra mission ships will give 10 billion credit bonus per ship.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 01:38:04 AM »

See, I'd increase the bounty on Nightshadow, but you know.....I really can't be bothered. He's worth very little anyway. So blak, are you his main or something *laughs* And uh, 200b$ credits? *chuckles* You sure know how to undervalue me.

A lot of people know who this forum name is, and I doubt any one of them will speak up

What IS amusing though, is how broke you would go. If someone took out all my missions ships....well you'd have to pay a LOT of money. I don't use supers for missions 13

And warning is different from all-out war. And using alts to hit people who your main can't hit because he's too powerful? shame on you.

At least you could name it better to try and hide it.
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 03:22:23 AM »

lol_sign

last time i got a bounty offer on nighty (he was at about the same fp as he is now) i was offered 9trill creds- and you are offering only 11bill per succesfull attack? that is way beyond pathetic ammount in my oppinion- you should try to offer at least 250bill per succesfull attack 1

oh and btw- i totally agree with mid- nighty is very skilled at this game- and no im not better than him

SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 04:31:12 AM »

9tril, and was at near the end of the round if I remember. and it's 12.5 now. You don't need to take me up on it, but hey. What 1$ worth provides increases steadilly throughout the round. Just 3 days ago it was at 4 bill, not it's at 12.5.

As for 250bil, we will see if anyone takes me up on this amount, if they do, then excellent, if they don't...well the $ amount will keep rising.
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

I wasn't going to step into this thread, though I wish I could take him. I think he's worth a lot more than youre offering 13 13 13

either way, he's been warned for attacking the alliance as per Sir Emi's pm to me

e(#1)
2007-05-17 02:49:42
Re: Regarding Alts

I'll check it out and send him a warning, thank you.

Sir Emi

----

The original message was bringing to his attention what I posted in the report abuse section. So if he's such a 'skilled player' why does he have to resort to poor tactics to do what he is doing?
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 04:48:45 AM »

Ha! that'll teach him. Well, I've already got one person who has hit NS for me. So far so good.

Please people, keep the hits coming!
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »

yep it was 9 trill- but it wasnt near the end- it was about 3 to 4 weeks till January 14th dday - i know that for sure becouse market update came about 2-3 weeks after that bounty 1

EDIT: oh and i forgot- since nighty is in blaks alliance im gonna support him 1

oh and sir alucard- how can you be oh so powerfull and ask question about comp formulas- people who are high in fp already know how to do everything
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 02:23:37 PM by al3xazz » Report to moderator   Logged

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 02:12:24 PM »

well i like ns and will help him out if he needs it
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 03:11:57 PM »

Hmm well I cant for the life of me figure out who you are. I know a handful of the top players, and they certainly have a different outlook on NightShadow, as many of them were with him at one point in time.

And yes, tons of people were attacking NS's training alliance, and he didn't complain to emi, he didn't whine and moan on the forums. He played the game. Take a lesson from him and start playing and stop crying.  15

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 06:16:06 AM »

SirAlucard, hmm, u picking on my nighty again, its really not very nice, maybe u suld let me know who u r, i really cant pik who u r atm, *kicks all smellys*

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 10:43:45 AM »

Who said I was crying, I'm just offering a friendly bounty. 2 people now have taken me up on it. I'm liking this more and more *sits back and enjoys the destruction*
deezee66
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 10:34:20 PM »

Where are the battle reports?
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: