Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 06:06:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Webster(#8154)= double-accounter  (Read 4627 times)
red robot master
Private

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2006, 01:46:52 PM »

he double-accounts, he even said so himself!

Webster(#8154)
2006-04-16 17:41:10
Re: Re: Re: COUNTER ATTACK!!!

we are the same people not a very nice person

Replied to message:
shut up, f**k**g noob! you wouldn't even have wun the first time if that f**k**g necro didn't attack me!!!!!!!i knwo you 2 work together, but so can i!!!!!!!

right from spaceo. I was mad ,thats hwy i called him a noob, but i actually was right too: he only attacks using his webster account after he attacked someone on his necro account.
Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 02:01:53 PM »

Multiple acounts is allowed in SO

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »

Multiple accounts are allowed , but helping one account with another is not  19

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 07:28:19 PM »

Regardless this thread is irrelevant.  Requesting this thead be locked and filed in the recycle bin.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »

yes, before you go accusing anyone, look up the actual Space Odyssey Terms Of Conditions.  you will see multiple accounts IS allowed, and almost (and I mean most likely ALMOST) every single person in top 50 or so either IS or HAS a multi.

I agree, this should be locked, but I think it should stay here, to serve as an example of what NOT to do when upset because you got owned just starting a game. 

by the way, anyone here know of a really good game the you CAN'T get owned while you are a noob??

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
red robot master
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 07:40:20 AM »

yes, i do!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 10:34:27 AM »

No, this guy he's reporting IS breaking the rules. He's using his necro account to weaken him and then attack him on his webster account to gain power/segments/credits. THAT is against ToS. You'll need some battle reports and/or your logs from the view logs area that show both attacks. Post them here or send them to Sir Emi.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 07:38:08 PM »

hmmm...  just a quick question Seither, I have seen this kind of activity going on before to me even, and I want to know how there is really much of a difference between that and the same person attacking?  when he goes to counter, he will be able to take back segments and other things from 2 accounts.  and he could have simply done 2 attacks anyway, there isn't much difference really.

btw, what I saw:
A hits B
B has C neb and zero A
B then counters through neb doing additional damage.

the only main difference is this means he didn't need an alliance member to do it.  anyway, I could be wrong though, just I am pretty sure what Sir Emi mainly meant is account farming, using several account's segments and pooling them together into 1 account.  however...  this can actually even look like attacking, but really transferring.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 06:37:03 AM »

It's one of those questionable things that Sir Emi should clrify somewhere, but never has, because I know we had this discussion on the old forum many times.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: