Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 08:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation  (Read 3906 times)
Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2007, 03:15:44 PM »

Don't know whether to post this or not, gonna anyway. I think the way u loose reputation on a failed mission or encounter is a little harsh When I do like 50 missions that succeed, and one that failes, I'm even lower than when i started. How are people supposed to get their rep up this way?
Report to moderator   Logged

In Game --> AMI
The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »

Your rep is going down if you loose ships. So if you have either lost ships trough misions or attacks, your rep is going down.

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

If you are failing missions... you should take a good long look at why... and sort it...  19

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 06:33:58 AM »

Because tinyman are a complete sleeper, and what is more fun then doing encounters twice your total power?

Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »

i didnt loose any ships, and why should i stop doing encounters little over twice my power?? i mean, i can easily take them, it just sometimes takes two or three times.. until recently my rep was really high (positive), I raided someone a couple of times and its like -20 000 or something. so i do around 50 encrypts and encounters wich all succeed, i fail 1 encounter 1 time and my rep is -25 000 :S does that seem fair??

In Game --> AMI
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 03:01:33 AM »

I absolutely tottally 100% agree, this reputation carp is way harsh. and i'm not sure but it seems to be even worse than last round. it can take a hundred or more missions to gain back the loss in rep from failing 1 lousy mission.
losing no ships. god help you if you run into a kill fleet and lose some. i never attack people and i have like a negative bajillion rep. that sux. thanks for posting this Rachel, i've been wanting to say this for a while. i'm glad some one else notices it too.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 05:27:43 AM »

I have to agree though that i reeeaalllyy dislike losing rep for failed missions  19

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »

glad u agree losted, now lets hope sir emi does too...

In Game --> AMI
Remfer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 10:42:34 PM »

i havent had this problem....the most that has happened i raided this guy for segs and i went from 50 rep to -12000 then i got it up to +1000
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »

The higher power you have the fast you turn negative.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: