Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 07:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Added and modified  (Read 16711 times)
PierLuc
Private First Class

the canadian weapon !

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 07:30:30 PM »

ok at 5 its a little low
at 15 i dont have any turns after 40 missions(im a little player so 40 X 100k = 4mill....)
but 10 can be very good
Report to moderator   Logged

proud to be french !
tro fier d'etre francais !!

go edmonton go !
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 08:30:34 AM »

PierLuc 

apperently you were not here last round.. after all that crap we had last round we desrvere to have 5 turns i just want to play the dam game, no scwed up fleets no super lag, and expescialy NO MORE LIMENTS... its getting to be real bs with all thats been going on... every time the game starts to get back up to speed emi has to bump in and slow it down again...

what the uber lag taking 30 minunts to do 1 mission wasnt slow enought?
or how about reintroduse the tiny man.. that sure stoped the game real fast

after all that crap all i want is a nice easy game with no lag, not crap fleets, and expelaly no restictions on missions

SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 05:40:44 PM »

yup 15 turns is a bit much i stopped diong 20-25% missions the moment i read the update its not worth risking your fleets if you cant make up for a fleet lose because your out of turns..

and those ambush missions still hurt a lot 2 no matter on what % you do them they always take out a big chunk of your fleet if your unlucky. maby it will get better if you lvl up you commander but i doubt it. at least it aint that bad now since the tinyman got a nerf.

maby you should think of giving peeps insurance also when they dont do enough dammage maby not 80% but 50% if you lose the mission will make up a little and will make people do more higher missions since they will always get 50% back wich in my eyes is worth the risk. now its either win a mission and get 10mil or lose the mission and lose a 100mil ship.

yeah i know do missions at your own risk but afther the 15 turns got put in i seen a increase in the market uses by atleast 500% soon almost every 1 will do 1-5% mission and be come a market trader.
PierLuc
Private First Class

the canadian weapon !

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »

ok...im sorry Opps

i will stop and play more strategiquely (if thats the word...im french)
with turns

less battle with other players and more missions 7

proud to be french !
tro fier d'etre francais !!

go edmonton go !
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 06:43:38 AM »

lammalord, shame on you! You know Sir Emi is trying his hardest to make this game as good as he possibly can. I agree that missions should be AT LEAST 10 turns to do, 15 is fine with me though. Once council is put in, I'm sure this will be the first topic debated and decided. Missions are so intigrated now, practically everyone uses it for income, so it's only right that the cost to do them goes up.

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »

Gotta go with the majority...WTF!!???  15 turns, cmon.  It seems Emi is trying to create income (nothing wrong with that), however, I feel that he could earn more by getting some more upgrades implemented.
I dont know about the rest of you, but I am bored with this game.  It is growing stale and stagnent.  Ive hardly played in two weeks and I have not missed a thing.
I know Emi does his best, but he took the wrong tack this time.
Get the upgrades we were promised a month ago online, re-create interest in the game, and the donations will follow. Why would I donate now?  Get more credits, Im  ok there, more turns?...too pricey.
There just nothing to do  currently in the game. 
The games not dead, but it needs help.....maybe instead of adding more 'smileys' to the GD forum, a worthy change can be made.
I know my donations are over until the game makes some changes;  indeed I may even find myself just not playing anymore.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 01:35:25 PM »

The forum changes are made by the Admin mrtimbr, not sir emi. Sir Emi IS working on the updates, but you, as well as practically everyone else, seems to forget this one important factor: SIR EMI HAS A REAL LIFE!!!! He can't spend almost all of everyday working on the game, he has other things to do. So be patient, and wait. Sir Emi has surely heard your complaints about the missions turns, and he might of HAD to raise them for some reason yet to be known to us. And mrtimbr, raising the turns wouldn't increase income, he only gets money via donations, and guess what, he says he works on this for free, to see the game grow and people enjoy playing it, not to make a quick buck, that's why he makes it where non-gold members can still win. If he wanted to make money, he'd give gold so many ungodly advantages that anyone who was non-gold could barely do anything! So just calm down, be patient, and ask this.

Hey Emi, what's going on with the updates? Any coming up soon? And how come you changed the missions, ecounters, and bounties to 15 turns? Hope to hear from you soon.

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 03:22:14 PM »

"And mrtimbr, raising the turns wouldn't increase income, he only gets money via donations, and guess what, he says he works on this for free, to see the game grow and people enjoy playing it, not to make a quick buck"

Dammit Monkey, If hes not looking to create a little income, why bother selling turns, hmmm?  Dont presume to tell me how I should approach Emi with my statements or opinions.  I knew that I would get a response from you before Emi posted.  I want to hear from Emi, not the admin of this little corner of cyberspace.
And dude, If you think Emi dosent want to make money at this, Id like to hire you to work on my labor crew installing signs at golf courses.  I think youd work for the right price.
OK, let me try your approach. -- Monkey, please dont respond to something only Emi knows, And if you carefully read my post, you will see it is based on opinion-my opinion.  Please respect that.  Hope to not hear anything.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 06:23:13 PM »

OWNED! lol

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »

I'm only repeating what he said before. And he's sells turns incase you want to buy turns rather then credits. But I'm not saying this is what he would say or means, I'm saying this is what he did say before.

and i wouldn't answer anyone who asks like this:
Gotta go with the majority...WTF!!???  15 turns, cmon.  It seems Emi is trying to create income (nothing wrong with that), however, I feel that he could earn more by getting some more upgrades implemented.
I dont know about the rest of you, but I am bored with this game.  It is growing stale and stagnent.  Ive hardly played in two weeks and I have not missed a thing.
I know Emi does his best, but he took the wrong tack this time.
Get the upgrades we were promised a month ago online, re-create interest in the game, and the donations will follow. Why would I donate now?  Get more credits, Im  ok there, more turns?...too pricey.
There just nothing to do  currently in the game. 
The games not dead, but it needs help.....maybe instead of adding more 'smileys' to the GD forum, a worthy change can be made.
I know my donations are over until the game makes some changes;  indeed I may even find myself just not playing anymore.
I'd just ignore it if I was him. I understand it's your opinion, your entitled to it, not going to say it is wrong or right, I'm just saying you SHOULD ask nicer, since people are more likely to respond.

You can yell at him, whatever, this post is merely a response to what you said to me. And I'm a moderator not an admin. Big difference but whatever.

And Charlemagne, I haven't been owned at all.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 06:32:04 PM »

Meh.  It seemed the appropriate response considering the argument going on. lol

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »

yes, well, I'm FAR from done. I get the feeling I've found my new nicholas.

zyggy
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 07:56:49 PM »

well, luffy, Tim will give u a better debate, less emotional than duo. my opinion is this & bear me with on the analogy. Sir Emi has created a business, created a loyal customer base & then basically raised the price of his commodity & reduced his hours of operation. unless u want to pay to keep his doors open longer. i dont mind donating, as i know it takes real money to pays for the servers, etc, but i just rec'd my credit card bill for the last month. lets just say it was a fair amount, & now i get slapped in the face with the need for more if i want to maintain the same momentum as i had? and im a gold member on top of it. One thing to remember, Emi, this is a game, a diversion, i fund it with discretionary income because i really like the product, but i will pull my support. as i suggested earlier, all that needed to be done was RAISE THE RESPAWN RATE FOR MISSIONS. no one would have noticed as mission caps would have been the same, the pace of the game would not have been affected. and as a consequence, players are bored, the game has gone stale. no amount of upgrades will change that.  bye2 wallbash wallbash wallbash wallbash 2

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!!!!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2006, 04:00:24 AM »

The game has not gone stale, and the 15 turn limit actually helps dial up users as well, as people can't do as many missions. If Sir Emi raised the respawn rate, people would only do more missions even faster and wipe them out. There's no end to it. This is a more permanate solution, one that works. How you can cliam the game has gone stale I don't know, since it's foundation is the PvP attacks, not going against the computer. If you want that, go play a 1 player game. go read my thread in GD. You'll know which one it is  cool

Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2006, 04:59:26 AM »

This game is no longer interesting, with 15 turns/mission;I hope we can find a solution once the council will become available
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: