Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 11:53:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The "New" legendary alliance list (moved from old forum)  (Read 42875 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

Most of the older players have heard of them, a few of the newer ones have. The Forgotten Ancients was a legendary alliance from the beginning of space odyssey who dominated all, back when the game was (for lack of a better word) primitive and had none of these special features it does now. They are still around today, but they don't have thier former glory. If you look in the alliance rankings, after a while you see this:

Rank         Name     Members  Age        Power
(currently being updated)113  Forgotten Ancients 2 236 Day(s) 2.186.794

What happened to them you ask?

Well, for reasons I do not know (though others might) they were broken up, many of thier members joining other alliances. Two memebrs that I have seen are Alex (#0022) and Mr. Timber549 (#0298), both who are still active and powerful.

The Forgotten Ancients have, for the most part, been forgotten. They may be legendary, but they have been reduced to a mere shadow of thier former glory.Which leads me to my point (Hurray!) It's time for the "New" (relative term here) legendary alliances to be announced (that is, from my point of view, these aren't official, though it would be cool if we could somehow make them that way) Here they are, 10 of them, in the order I believe they should be in (I've taken in account age, power, and achievements and tried to create an equal balance, so please, don't flame me about it unless you have a valid reason):

1. Aeternal_Light (Main Reason: Though old, have managed to be in the top ten every round (to my knowledge)).
2. Teufel Hunden (Main Reason: Somewhat old, in round before the last one, had almost every member in a slot in the top ten, and has never had more then 8 members in their alliance at one time.)
3. G-Unit (Main Reason: Same age (give three days older) as the Teufel Hunden, managed to be near top ten, take complete control of top ten for a period of time longer than two days (last round) and managed to defeat the UEA, and had the highest amount of members ever until the limit came to be (I believe it was 66 members.))
4. UEA (Note: The UEA is know known as the UEA "Reborn")(Main Reason: This old/new alliance had successfully fought several alliances at once while still managing to climb the rankings, also (this did not affect the placement in any way, shape, or form) the only alliance to have it's leader abandon them (Note: War_Knight did not abandon G-unit, he planned to return. Why he did not do this is unknown, so he is MIA))
5. Dooms Day Defenders (Main Reason: Having the one of the highest power levels to ever be seen (though it was reset) and for swaying many prominant members of other alliances to join them.)
6. Space Balls Alliance(Main Reason: For having been one of the most stealthy alliances around, attacking with precise skill and timing, and coming back from counters like they were nothing.)
7. Flying Tigers (Main Reason: Having held a top ten position for a while, used counters to decimate their enemies)
8. Azezul (Main Reason: Besides being hell to deal with when they were at their peak, they were the first alliance to refuse to ally themselves with anyone, and who sought to fight with everyone.
9. The Friar's Missionaries (Main Reason: The most peaceful alliance to ever exist, they fought with very few people, though when they did, they were formidable.)
10. Silent World (Main Reason: Actually, the only reason is that they are incredably old and still have a high ranking.)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:59:54 AM by Seither » Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 03:53:44 AM »

ok it wasnt for long but somwere on that lengdary comander list there needs to be Sin15698 you may of not seen it (he was reset) but he mananged to totaly surpass wizards top score by far..

if you want to put in something about the glitch he used to do it look at the new fourm

Sin got the higest score ever to be seen in the game and should get some credit for that... if this list were like 30 ppl he would be like 30-25th just for the feat of setting the new highest power record ever
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 03:58:18 AM »

Ok, I'll add him to the Exceptional Commanders category (It's a list for those commanders who did somthing amazing, via bug or what not, but couldn't make the actual list due to not having done enough amazing things, ect.) I hope to have that list out soon, but I have a lot on my plate right now, I've got my graduation tests in a week. So i have to do SOME studing, lol.

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 07:00:55 AM »

Cool statistics  ;D

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 11:33:18 AM »

Thank you BOS.

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 11:20:16 AM »

Make the same thing for players  13

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 03:09:26 PM »

That's what I am doing. It is tsking a while, cause I'm trying to research a lot of the commanders who have been here a while without directly talking to them so I can get an accurate account of what they have done. I hope to have it up soon.

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »

That's what I am doing. It is tsking a while, cause I'm trying to research a lot of the commanders who have been here a while without directly talking to them so I can get an accurate account of what they have done. I hope to have it up soon.
Very cool  ;D

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 04:15:47 PM »

Thank you, I just hope people don't go insane like they did when I first poweted this topic on the old forum.

Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 01:33:29 AM »

yea you should put poeple like me on there so everyone will know all the wonderfull things ive donr for me 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 02:15:45 AM »

I'm afraid I don't know many of your accomplishments, besides being fairly high ranked.

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 11:28:40 AM »

I am quite of new to the game but for the top position i propose Lightseeker_eu, for beeing the highest rankt player, has a history in SO and also for helping out newbs like me  ;D

Beter alive then dead ;)

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 03:30:29 PM »

Lightseeker is an exceptional player, and very quiet.  That scares the bejesus out of me sometimes.  IMHO were all playing for second place.  And i do mean all of us.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 08:02:42 PM »

lightseeker is set to take 1st or 2nd, I still have a bit of research to do.

Lunanova
Private

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 10:25:40 PM »

light owns hes set for first all the way 16
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: