Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 01:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Continual Story  (Read 124451 times)
kspoosh
Private

Only a worm can truly kill.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2007, 07:15:02 PM »

he cut out his own eyeballs and used them as eggs but...
Report to moderator   Logged
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »

....Zeph was not satisfied, thus he went on a rampage, destroying...

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
kspoosh
Private

Only a worm can truly kill.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 05:45:54 PM »

everyones babies so that...
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2007, 08:23:59 AM »

There was no way to repopulate the universe but fortunately...

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2007, 03:59:02 AM »

That didn't matter because...

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2007, 06:42:26 AM »

Everyone could regenerate like a time lord but when they did regenerate they were babies and had to start life all over again... this led to huggies becoming a very popular brand of nappy which was bad for the economy because....

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2007, 06:22:19 PM »

They sent the  universe in termoil because they did not know how to operate ships or fire weapons thus doing...

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2007, 07:45:03 AM »

...........THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAAIN, Thus creating an anomale in the system of wormholes located in Spayed's.....

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »

Hello Gals and Guys I'v put together every post in this topic in to a few paragraphs for ease of reading so here is: The Story So Far Part 1 (TM)

It was all quiet in the Geminorium Quadrant and DJ's fleet was orbiting the planet Adhafera but as they rounded the dark side of the red and orange colored Celestial Body, Suddenly his mothership shuddered and ground to an unexpected halt. The chief engineer came over the com in a thick sottish accent and said “We are not moving another parsec until my haggis is returned”  Perturbed the usually jovial man angrily shut off the comm and Sir Emi suddenly shows up with the haggis and demands that we all donate or he will eat it all. But the chief engineer bursts in and snatches the haggis from Emi, which he promptly devours. He then says “Okay Chief engineer, back to work!” The Chief Engineer say “is not goood captain, I cannot reach the control panel!” His belly had grown so big that it exploded and DJ was minus one engineer. d**n now he had to find a new chief engineer so he put out an ad for one and No one showed up. "Oh no, now what am I going to do?" DJ said. So he grabbed an ancient commander and got him to teach his crew so they were all experts, then they got back under way and engaged warp speed.

As they were blasting through the galaxy they ran into an asteroid. The ship blew to teeny tiny pieces, along with captain and crew. Then along came Chicpea enjoying retirement and picked up the pieces of DJ's ship... "Hah! Bonus!" he thought but then Chic started making a salad out of the tiny pieces of DJ's ship, but just as she is about to eat it She realized that it was metal. She threw it out when suddenly... Along came the metal-eating kryonites they gobbled up the remains of DJ's ships and then licked their lips as they eyed up at Chicpea's fleet.  They charged the fleet, and gobbled the first ships they saw. But little did they know that those ships were filled with Anti-matter. The combination resulted in an explosion that caused the kryonites 2 explode and the tiny little bits of DJ's ship went flying strait at a local repair station who built DJ some plasma-cannon Superships... DJ trained his guns on the Commander and heard that fateful sound CLICK. “d**n maybe I shouldn't have paid so little in advance" DJ said.

Frantically hitting every button on the control panel, suddenly the radio crackled to life "this is the voice of the mysterons..." DJ blasted the msyterons until they were no more than a fine vapor in space. Then he powered up his engines and left the system but just as he disappeared into hyperspace he got hit by a space bus, throwing him off course into a criminal commander named Smee's base. Which turned out, in fact, to be a giant school bus full of children from the Enemies School (similar to the Friend's School, only run by Ahhnold and the kids all get trained to use heavy weapons) Who launch an attack on DJ(I think he's in the ship). But before they completely destroy him, He ate the lobster from the wormhole (old space odyssey forum reference) which Made him grow fur, however He had to shave it all off because fur is hard to keep clean, leaving him at the clutches of  The stubble people.

No one knows exactly what they do because they are just unknown, but the LEPRECHAUNS!
who somehow magically built a time machine. Which was Made of chocolate and Willie Wonka's Umpa Loompas ate it and were propelled 500 years into the future where they started an Evil Empire called LOLPIZZAHUTFORCE , which had a number one policy which dictated that McDonald's were only allowed to sell Bacon Double Cheeseburgers which meant the entire galactic economy crashed which resulted in timbucktoo making cuckoo clocks that didn't work which meant nobody could tell the time. Which led to the destruction of the milky way because because everyone forgetting time caused time to disappear hereby morphing the space time relationship so that Zeph lost his pancakes [D:<], meaning that Snipedragon was forced to make him some but had no eggs so he cut out his own eyeballs and used them as eggs but Zeph was not satisfied, thus he went on a rampage, destroying everyones babies so that There was no way to repopulate the universe but fortunately that didn't matter because everyone could regenerate like a Time Lord

When they did regenerate they were babies and had to start life all over again this led to Huggies becoming a very popular brand of nappy which was bad for the economy because  They sent the  universe in turmoil because they did not know how to operate ships or fire weapons thus doing THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAAIN, Thus creating an anomaly in the system of wormholes located in Spayed's.....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 06:47:04 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

...underwear drawers. But that didn't matter because...

(Man, try rereading that whole thing. It's surreal. O.O)

Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »

...i bought a new pair of green briefs  wow ....

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »

...i bought a new pair of green briefs  wow ....
In another parallel universe underwear were forbidden...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 09:19:25 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 09:34:46 AM »

(btw, u know the haggis,are u talking about the dish,or the diapers? 1 laugh )

...which were 5times too small,green, and frilly,so.......

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 10:47:31 AM »

...a deadnought cruiser came in and vaporized his parallel universe self. Which caused...

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »

...a deadnought cruiser came in and vaporized his parallel universe self. Which caused...
Cat's all over the universe to rebel and kill there masters forging there own empire but it fell because...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: