Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 08:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nightwolf  (Read 5356 times)
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 12:53:18 AM »

I believe alts are supposed to be used as an ENTIRELY seperate entity from your main account, yes? Not using them to hit an alliance whose members are so low you have to make an alt account to do so.

NightShadow(#45215)
2007-05-16 10:31:38
Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACK!!!

noi'mat war with you guys laugh

05-16 15:37:51
nightshadow2 just attacked me,
AS SAID IN A PREVIOUS POST HE KEEPS SAYING HE IS AT WAR WITH US AND I LOST ANOTHER 50 censored MIL COS OF THIS censored THING

Against the TOS? I'm pretty sure it is. At least he should be shamed for his dishonorable actions.

Report to moderator   Logged
Dont blame my main
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »

It is not allowed to attack 1 person with 2 accounts in a row, but it is allowed to kill someone with an alt.
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 04:23:03 AM »

I doubt it's okay if it's doing something you cannot do on your main, you are supposed to use alts as ENTIRELY SEPERATE characters. a seperate character wouldn't do that, would he?

You said you were going to war with us, then because 90% of our members were too low to hit, you log onto your alt and do it that way? I somehow doubt that that is the idea behind making alts, and emi will correct me if I am mistaken.
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 04:36:52 AM »

e(#1)
2007-05-17 02:49:42
Re: Regarding Alts

I'll check it out and send him a warning, thank you.

Sir Emi

-----

Guess it's not okay, is it?
Dont blame my main
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 06:47:35 AM »

It has no sence in what you do, Nightshadow can just say he killed random people with his alt, and then he plays them as a seperate as possible.
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 07:02:48 AM »

Except that he sent a message to me saying he was at war with our alliance, and then almost immediately after nightshadow2 attacks one of our other alliance people and sends him more or less the same message. That's NOT playing seperately, that's him using alts to target members of the alliance he can't target on his main.

If he hadn't of sent the messages, if the times were different, then sure, I could understand it. But 3 members of our alliance were hit by Nightshadow2 within hours of Nightshadow stating he was at war with us, and Nightshadow2 also saying it. That is NOT playing each character seperately, and you know it. This is the reason that on MOST games of this callibre, you aren't allowed alts, or they have very precise rules to prevent the abuse of alts.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »

I dont understand the argument against Nightshadow, he didn't CREATE his alt to specifically target you or your alliance, it was already in play for a few rounds now.  atention

If he would have attacked you with both accounts then maybe you would have a gripe - MAYBE!!!  3

Just because Sir Emi says he will look into it and send him a warning doesn't mean that what he did was wrong.  yawn

I guess he shouldn't have warned your alliance first and given you a chance to get your defenses up, he should have just wiped your alliance out.  17

Just because he sent messages from both accounts doesnt mean a d**n thing as far as I'm concerned, you stated he only attacked with nightshadow2, there is no argument that he used both accounts in tandem against your alliance.

BTW - why hasnt your alliance leader posted his thought on this subject??????

"this little piggy goes WAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way home"

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 11:33:46 PM »

Cheers silverthorne, well put.  12

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Dylan Hunt
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »

I figured that was part of the first post.

Wether the alt has been in play or not, he was using it to make a co-ordinated attack against the alliance. He attacked me first, *as stated by the original post, agreeably in an obscure way* and then shortly after logged onto his alt and attacked the other members of our alliance.

Of course blak would stand up for a post like that ;)
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »

Of course blak would stand up for a post like that ;)

And what exactly is that supposed to mean  19

A co-ordinated attack would only be if he attacked YOU with his main, and then attack YOU again with his alt. Nothing wrong with attacking other people.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 12:21:35 PM »

EXACTLY!!!!!! -  yawn Makes me feel like attacking you with my main AND my 273 alternative personalities. 4

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 01:30:48 AM »

using two accounts to prosecute the same war, silver. you don't get the objection to that? do you really need it explained by the numbers? on the other hand, dylan, as harsh as it may seem, this game isn't like others. there is very little strict adhesion to rules(you should have seen the fits thrown last round on all sides) and people are very skilled at getting away with things that would get you jailed or outright permanently banned on other games(alts are outright illegal in other games). what nightshadow is doing he does because it can be done and he would be foolish not to take advantage. There is nothing to stop you from responding in kind. anything anyone does you can duplicate. if you need to learn the best battle tactics there are many people who will teach you. believe me when i say this game was a night mare for me when i first started, i was flying up and down the ranks like a yo-yo. then duo barton used me for repeated target practice - that was a thrill a minute. so don't sweat it, the real truth of this game is the only way you lose is if you quit.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 12:11:39 PM »

As of yet we have not seen battle reports of him being attacked by 2 of Nightshadows accounts, all we have been shown are MESSAGES from 2 of Nightshadows accounts SAYING HE IS AT WAR.

Show me battles reports and MAYBE  I might change my mind, until then ....................

PROVE IT

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: