Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 06:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: You boys need help!  (Read 3414 times)
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »

sick reading all the posts from davey,lamma and there bunch really makes me sick! first it was calling people cheaters and then after calling LOI members arrogant(you have shown what arrogance truly is) you hold top postions for a week and act like your all kings of something. i suggest you visit this site and then set yourselves up an appointment i think they can help you out. the way that you act here must reflect your personalities somewhat and if your not all teenagers you really need to go here or someplace like this.http://www.antiochgroup.com/
Report to moderator   Logged
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »

DO NOT GO to this site. this is one of those christian brainwash groups. they find peoples who are emotionally/mentally vulnerable and pretend to help them when they are really just taking advantage to recruit more Xtian bots.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »

banger show me one of my posts that have been bad to anyone?
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »

Well, isn't that the point? hmm brainwashing lamma...could be interesting.  21
Something seems suspicious about davey...he presses how he hasn't done anything against anyone when his alliance is ripping on people and he kept saying earlier how he would get back at LOI, etc.
possibly daveyboy = holynut?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 09:36:41 PM »

yeah well getting back at loi is right if any of them could make it up
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »

its just a game play as you want dont take things offencive as thats what people d. i know this i used it to my advantage of making people hate one another using doom as early of round 5 i think i used doom to attack everyone even people in my alliance (friends of mine irl tho) to keep his identity a secret. no one knew who doom was till a few rounds later when i started telling people 1 by 1 but i used the power of making people purly hate one thing and making everyone think anyone could be an enemy its kinda like LoI now. everyone hates them and all the new alts that are doing good they expect to be former LoI members so they kill them off. so IMO stop fighting about past things and start playing the d**n game the way it should be. kniving, cunning, and tactical. tho keep up the war it seems fun (going somewhat neutral here mostly against LoI for personal reasons though)

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »

I guess we now know why two people were so insistent to start D-Day....my how my respect has disappered.  Its time to start thinking about ending this round so that everyone can start out on equal ground.  Some are just too far out in front to ever catch.  Its only fair.  LOI is now lamma and he who hates LOI most.  Same crap , new round.  But I wont say I told you so.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 07:36:08 PM »

ah i wouldnt say all of that.. the people in front arent too far out to catch yet.. theres always going to be some arguing going on every round between someone.. i say we just play 21

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: