Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 10:54:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lucy!!!! IM HOME!!!  (Read 9052 times)
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 11:31:32 PM »

nutter - NO - You weren't and i haven't gone to war with lamma or attacked SD. i haven't lied about anything. i attacked lamma once - and i said so right in that post. you weren't taking issue with anything i said. don't try and justify it, all you said in any of those replies, i have already summarized several posts back. "calling me out"? all you were doing was harping on and on about what a lousy player i am. so i suck. so start a topic about it or talk about something else. what, you think your telling me something i don't know?  and now you call me a liar. on that point watch your mouth.

An·glo·phile – noun
a person who is friendly to or admires England or English customs, institutions, etc.

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »

Snipe welcome back by the way.  I was not questioning your judgement if the post were off topic. as I said I did not get to read them and if they were off topic I was just trying to say you should have added that as well to your comment that they were off topic as well as Lost requesting that the topic be locked.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »

I'm just ignoring everything what's said here, since I have no knowledge of what u'r talking about Opps

Welcome back Snipy wow 17 wow

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

basically i started LOI  and took some guys in and we all crapped on peoples faces the whole round. people cried and quit cause they thought we cheated and such..the normal for the people who suck to do. i would cry if i spent tons of money and some awesome person like me and my alliance mates came along and blew my expensive ships to hell. but thats the game of war. were gonna crap on peoples  faces again this round as well. for now were letting people think they own the round because we hurt their ego's so bad last round. were nice peoples like that. welcome back and stay out of my way in game.

Peace And Happy Hunting
FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »

Funny how, if you make it to the top, you get called so many things, pity lamma cant remember when DDD dominated, same thing happened. I guess its just pure envy

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 01:30:28 PM »

Oh and Squank got banned last round because of something bad he said in forums, Which stopped him about 2 weeks before the end of the round which stopped him from his first top 10 spot and LOI's 7th member in top 10. So I choose my words more carefully and intelligently. Lol
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »

holynut, drop it, now. I read the topic before it was deleted and any posts removed, the posts that were deleted WERE off topic and therefore their removal was vALID.

Secondly, just because you hit someone twice, or even ten times doesn't mean you are at war with them. Some hits happen out of opportune moments, such as they have 0 ships, ect.

the next post I see here that is not filling Snipe in on what he has missed WILL be reported to emi for a 2 month BAN from the forum.it's time the flaming stopped and people grew up.

SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 02:42:57 AM »

Finally, people that can stay on topic....holynut, losted, you two could learn some nice lessons from the people on this page.

Anyways, thanks for filling me in, this topic is now locked!

-SnipeDragon
Space Odyssey Forum Moderator
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: