Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 08:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lucy!!!! IM HOME!!!  (Read 9051 times)
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 03:14:03 AM »

Alright, so what has it been....two months since I last played/moderated.

Would someone please fill me in on what I have missed, besides the Doomsday.

Thank you,
SnipeDragon
Forum Moderator
Report to moderator   Logged
holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 05:18:09 AM »

that was very crappy what u did snipe. at lost request u deleted all the post in that topic and locked it. so basicly saying people can come on here talking mess and not let us reply to it. the whole topic should have been deleted then. instead of just letting lost have her voice alone to say what she wants without any replies. what find of a forum is this. delete this i dare u and start abusing your power again. u don't go around deleting other peoples post at there request. other mods don't delete post against them. they go by the rules and give everyone there voice. took u what 6 months to convert back to your old ways of abusing your power. deleted and locked at lost request. i didn't give my permission to do no such thing. maybe this should be better sent to report abuse. but too tired to go there after i already started here.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 05:26:12 AM »

it shouldnt be of your authority to delete everyones but lost's posts..

why did you delete them? was she getting pounded to the gound by them and think it makes her feal better if you removed them to make her look good?

delete the darn topic then..

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 06:55:37 AM »

Snipe as much as I hate to say that I agree with lamma at least modify the part of her topic that mentions lamma as a lier.  or remove the entire topic.  It does look like some one was saying bad thinks and it makes it look like lamma.  even if  he did I would have to say it was in responce to what she said I have not read it but it does seem the right thing to do.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 10:40:54 AM »

snipe deleted ALL replies INCLUDING ALL of mine. I requested this because those replies had NOTHING TO DO with the topic(including lamma), and were nothing but a stupid witless display of inept personal "verbal" sparring between(and about) myself and the nutter. AND NO ONE ELSE.
I COULD HAVE simply removed my own posts which would have left a series of posts by the nutter which would have made no sense at all then as they would have seemed to be talking to no one. i thought it more fair and sensible to just remove both sides, IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS please direct your condemnations at me and leave snipedragon out of it. do not use this as an excuse to snipe at snipedragon, please. if you think this is something wrong then it was me who did it. I can't really believe even the nutter would want to leave just his insults up after my intelligent comments were removed. and nutters comments had nothing to do with lamma being a liar. all he had to say was what a crappy player i am and what a lousy alliance i run. and as far as lamma lying - DO I NEED to POST THE MAIL FRANK - DO I ???? 11

spider2

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE  dribble NUTTERS REPLIES let me spider1 summarize - I SUCK - LOVELESS SUCKS - THE NUTTER IS GOD AND PWNS ME AND LOVELESS. literary gems indeed.                                                                                                                                           
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:00:17 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »

Oh- and welcome home sniper. sorry your topic got hijacked like this. i'm sorry i asked you to do that. if i had known the nutter was so fond of his withering insults i would have just removed my own replies. i guess he thinks he had some profound revelations or something. i apoligize i did not mean to cause you this trouble. angel_not

spider2

SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 12:01:24 PM »

Its quite alright losted, and to everyone that thinks it was wrong, it wasnt, it was lostedchyldes topic, which got off topic (thanks to holynut [just like this topic]), and losted had every right to ask that those replies be removed and the topic be locked.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion in this game, and it is not your place to correct that opinion. Holynut, I did not abuse my powers, I simply deleted the replies at the request of the poster, it is you who caused the problem by instantly changing the topic (just like this post).  If you have something to say about someone DO NOT change the topic of another post, post your own topic, I will start deleting your posts that change the topic of the post, so be prepared, and no, it isnt abuse, follow common forum guidelines and you wont have a problem......really it isnt hard at all, dont change the topic, simple as that, I will allow this post to remain open, however, I would like someone to place it back on topic, and answer the question I asked in the first post.

-Good Day,
SnipeDragon
Forum Moderator

In other words, GET BACK ON TOPIC!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:07:35 PM by SnipeDragon » Report to moderator   Logged
holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 12:07:10 PM »

don't even try that lost now that the post r deleted. your post were just as insulting as mine if not more. the point is why have a forum without giving people a chance to respond to a post. i had to make a post cuz u were calling someone a lier when u have attacked lamma atleast twice. even tho u said u weren't going to war with him. so i found it funny u calling someone a liar. when infact u were lieing in the very post u were calling him a liar on. so i couldn't resist the chance to post a reply.
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 12:09:49 PM »

holynut, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, can you not read my post, I said post your own topic, and not to ruin another topic, you changed the topic of losted's post, and now you have changed the topic of my post.  STOP, I am not joking, If you keep this up, I will suggest to Emi that your posting rights be removed for a week.  You have been warned, now stop changing the topic of posts.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion in this game,  your words snipe so let others have there say
hmm someone power happy again

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:27:12 PM by davey boy » Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »

I have to say I agree with losted and snipe on this one -- nutter, if you want to flame on this forum make your own topic, don't hijack other peoples. And everyone is entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to jack other peoples topics and make them go completely off topic.

But, in answer to Snipe's question --
Legion of Immortals (LOI) was founded last round, included a ton of high ranked players (Midnight44, kryologic, etc.) They absolutely pwned davey boy, etc. And took the round with 6 people in the top ten and the #1 alliance spot. A lot of people went to war with them before the round was over, and ownage commenced, LOI coming out on top and NAW practically disbanding. Space Pirates got revived, and Cameron edged past me at the end of the round by about 37 trillion to take 10th.
And this brings us to present day, where nutter is now hijacking topics and butchering grammar + spelling. davey boy, etc. have held top ten pretty strong since the beginning of this round, and have gone to war with Loveless, for apparently no reason.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 12:55:19 PM »

i have not hit lovless once thanks
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »

HOLYNUT - YOU said nothing in your posts about Lamma. your replies were not related to my post in any direct way. yes you were talking about loveless to say how crappy and yes you did talk about me to say how crappy but how that relates i don't see and my replies to your comments likewise did not apply as they were all about you. WHY DON"T YOU GROW SOME and start a topic of your OWN that you can call Lostedchylde sucks - let me count the ways, or something and there you can just go on all day and night about how crappy i am and how crappy my alliance is, and how much greater a player you are than i. I get it -I suck, I'm a lousy player, youre the duke A-number one. O.K.? I get IT ALREADY!

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 03:00:28 PM »

Loveless, don't get so riled up by nutter...the noobs always go up to top ten and start talking smack. You've got a top ten finish under your belt, I've never heard of this no-name loser before.

And davey, you've never attacked losted, but your alliance leader has.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 09:16:21 PM »

considering how u got on a topic on your own post about me getting off topic. no i was calling her out cuz i saw the lies she was saying. she said she would not attack SD after attacking them twice. so i was posting her reasons for it. that she can't hang. i got a million post to post for u to delete. so get started. u can try to justify it all u want. but i was calling her out on her post. plain and simple. u abused simple enough. now come back with something else. for your previous statements were wrong. if u would have deleted the whole topic. i would have said nothing.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: