Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 17, 2024, 11:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Hubris of the Lamma  (Read 10446 times)
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »

lol well lammas strategy is pretty much intimidate any1 under his power and suck up to any1 who can kill him...
Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:12 PM »

well i do commend u on sticking up for what u believe in lost. however this is designed to be a war game. in any war enviroment. the attacker orders them to (most of the time)surrender and join there army. if they decline. then they're dead. don't for one second get to complaining about someone being i thug because of it. u need to find i barnie game without pvp if u feel that way. this is war. free for all PVP.
obviously you are operating under the misguided assumption that attacking is all there is to war. apparently you are sadly lacking in military strategy and overloaded with tactics. tactics won't win the war and you can win every battle and still lose the war. i suggest you read some Sun Yat Sen, some Mao Tse Tung, some Confucious. just because this is a war game doesn't mean i have to blow your fleet to win. And i can assure you as many of our fleets as you destroy, You will not prevail. i am somewhat tired of the ignorant view that the only way to play this game is to attack, attack attack. there is a time and place for everything and attacks only work if you know when and why to attack. every chimp knows how to attack. if you want to play a 100% combat game i suggest you stick with first person shooter games on your commodore 64. this is a real  war game. you are the one who needs to find a new game.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »

While you're at it, read some Sun Tsu, and might as well go look up the 5 Ad Bellum criteria and the 2 In Bello criteria.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

ive been trying tactics and teamwork..

just another way that foo seems to call it is me haveing my teamates do all the work lol.. we altertnate whoever has the bounty or the second attack attacks second 1

holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »

did i say attacking was all there was to war. u need to go back and reread my post for u fail to understand plain english. i said u can't call him a thug becuz of it. that happens in times of war. have u seen me attack anyone in the past 24 hours? no i have not. i got my segs and my experience from them at the start. giving me a boost. but now i do hope all will leave u alone to catch up with me. so i can knock u back down. no wounder u only go with peace. an attack on u is alot more like a slaughter. learn to defend yourself and for gods sakes marine up. atleast make it interesting for your attackers!
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 05:57:55 PM »

eak scarry.. i wanna know were the hell you came from.. davey couldnt of taught this good, could he?

Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »

i bet holytnut is wolfy28s alt 

nexis and master9q9
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »

Guys... I'm confused... 

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 04:09:20 PM »

now who,s at war with lamma, it's not like i didn't tell you. misguided my eye. more like willfull ignorance.  cool

spider2
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 04:35:26 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 08:48:32 PM »

Holynut = Darkness.
holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 01:44:31 AM »

lol and last week it was lamma,davey or wolfy. please make up your mind. next week i will be chicpea r wow. why stop there maybe i'm midnight! funny how peoples minds work when they have no clue. or maybe i'm argus out for bloody murder. so many to choice from. but i look forward to hearing who i am next week.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 02:05:08 AM »

chicpea??? laugh no no no ,metatron is chicpea. wow is FOO disguised as Lightseeker.
                                                                                           welcome to paranoid space. cool

spider2           
                                                   An·glo·phile   –noun
                                                  a person who is friendly to or admires England or English customs, institutions, etc.
                                                                                                                                   "just so you know i know"

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 02:08:23 AM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »

Well we know you're not Argus, holynut, because he has enough intelligence to type properly...

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 12:39:29 PM »

he might be miss typeing to cover his tracks

nexis and master9q9
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: