Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 07:43:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ULTIMATE WEAPON  (Read 1490 times)
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2007, 07:14:09 AM »

Hey, yeah, ULTIMATE WEAPON, my alliance.... I'm a guy who has no beef with anyone in this game and has started this alliance for fun and excitement.... UW is a PEACEFUL alliance which respects others.... well, at least thats how it should be.... members who cause trouble will be kicked off.... no deadbeats please!! We have no enemies but in the past have had run-ins with a few alliances.... we have had troubles with TH, LOI, and Kickbutt alliance.... but it IN THE PAST.... new round new start for all.... bountys on us are acceptable as standard game play and we will bounty someone if its possible.... its logical gameplay after all....

PEACE OUT!

Godspeed my fellow commanders!
Report to moderator   Logged

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: