Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 08:20:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A legend was born.... and they called him dj....  (Read 1514 times)
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »

Hello everyone... hi Im djjcuk... you've probably heard about me... I've always been going about in the top 100 players and have even once made it into the top ten but only through pships... I founded the Peace Federation but because it all got too much... I disbanded the alliance I have now started the alliance Ultimate Weapon which will in future rounds become legendary  werule ... i started playing this game about 5 months ago and still have stuff to learn... In the real world I'm known as josh or joshy boy... if you wanna mail me or speak to me on chat sometime then please do so... godspeed my fellow commanders  lol_sign
Report to moderator   Logged

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: