Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 05:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: d.day  (Read 8974 times)
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2007, 11:36:55 PM »

I for one think the way loi keep starting and stopping d.day just to hit people is outrageous and i for one will aid ns in making sure loi dont have the positions to make peoples life a misery in the game again they have made people quit so  i will not foegive this they were my freinds
Report to moderator   Logged
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »

I agree with Davey 100% starting D-Day just for there own personal gain i wrong.Alot of good people quit cause of this since LOI came around.I will make LOI life miserable next round you can count on that. 1

GOKUSSL4
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 11:58:31 PM »

i can't attack them ,but i feel the same way. Exploitation of dday is all that's being done. They should be nailed for this.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 12:20:53 AM »

I hate to agree with anything NightShadow says, but LOI is scum of the earth, with Midnight44 being the scummiest of scums.  They better enjoy their time at the top here while it lasts.

rifle
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 02:52:46 AM »

Hmm some of the stuff LoI is doing seems like what gave lamma a bad rep so hmm lamma isnt doing that anymore and now midnight is and he still b*tches lamma out about his past but in reality midnight and as well as all the other powerhungry LoI members ive noticed face the facts your all being stuck up and well as i know youve all heard before. you better have fun on your fancy new alts next round because your mains have no hope of success unless you buy out emi

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 03:45:02 AM »

hmm were all being stuck up r we, well that really hurts porky i dont c myself as stuck up, and that last D day really screwed me over, i lost everything

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 05:00:42 AM »

Do you think that you are the only one that lost everything?

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 05:09:00 AM »

spayed i just lost alot of hard work to some sod cause he wanted to activate D-Day and attack some people and feel proud about it knowing he 0ed alot of people 10x's under his power lvl.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:14:11 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »

Oh come on... ppl are exploiting dday... the LOI joined so it was activated then totally annihalated me...  2 SirEmi... your gonna have to do something about this...

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 08:23:24 AM »

Actually this is ur own fault. UEA used that technique b4 95% of u started playing. Back then, g-unit learnt that being in d-day could be painfull, and left d-day. U shouldve done the same and just joined 20 ppl when u decided that d-day should be launched.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »

Thank you Soppe...finally someone els is telling these noobs that all their bitching has been heard before.  Man D-Day used to get started dozens of times.  Enough crying and whining.  Man I miss UEA and DDD.  This game has gotten too tree hugging , peace loving happy.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »

im no noob tim and i dont care if you agree with what they did or not there will be hell to pay i think its out of order to state your against d.day then join to attack then leave
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »

i can't attack them ,but i feel the same way. Exploitation of dday is all that's being done. They should be nailed for this.
Lol, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Teufel Hunden started with that trick this round, and YOU are in Teufel Hunden GOKUSSL4 laugh

Greetz, ABI w00t2

P.S. Mrtimbr549 This is 1 of the reasons why I joined TH / DDD and now G-Unit, to keep the old alliances active, with DDD it didn't work, as for there were no new members allowed, with TH it worked 1 but not just thanks to me, also 'cus of that inactive players became active again...

And another thing, I thought Wizard of War said he was gonna be back at end of januari 21 where'd he go?

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
GOKUSSL4
Private

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 06:06:25 PM »

I only do what i'm ordered to do. Nothing more, nothing less. I haven't been in SO for long ,but the last game i played (Earth 2025) was much worse than what is happening here. They had an alliance called RD that could flatten anyone in minutes. They were a huge multi clan of bots they had thousands of countrys. I came here for something better. The other place had way too many problems and the creator didn't care about his game. His efforts were put into another game and the other was left to rot pretty much with very small changes over the years.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 08:26:52 PM »

Exploitation of DDAY? you make it sound like they hacked the site. This is nothing so grand. All they did was play the game, albeit pretty treacherously. Starting DDAY for personal gain is a valid tactic. I'm not with or against anyone in this war anymore, but everybody on both sides seems to be whining about this and that when nothing is against the rules.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: