Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 05:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI and NightShadow  (Read 11399 times)
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »

Well, I want players to be aware of the fact that the players who abused the bounty system were punished weeks ago. When my workers were taken, I was at about 15trillion power. Now, if you guys wanna sit there and say that I have worked my a** off to get from 15trill to 4 quadrillion power by doing a couple bounties then you need some mental help. Better yet, why don't you quit before you strain your mental capacity by trying to figure out an accusation to throw at me and L.O.I. I'm not sure if anyone is aware of the fact of how dominant we have been this round. It seems that in the process of annihilating anyone who has opposed L.O.I. we have caused a few players to quit the game. If there is anything more conceding in war than deleting your account, then please let me know. All I ever heard was, "Midnight this, Midnight that" and "LOI cheats". Why don't some of you put ur money where your trusting and honest mouths are, and do something. I have heard more trash from players than I care to hear. Trash talking means nuthing to me. I guess that the only way to show how big of a man you are is to grow some ba11s and hit us. Until then, why don't you continue to sit back in utter frustration as to how Midnight44 and LOI can laugh at all of your fatuous and meaningless accusations and insults while we continue to make our skill apparent to all of you small and helpless trash talkers.  harhar

P.S.- I HOPE TO SEE A LONG LIST OF INSULTS TOWARD ME AND LOI. SO, START WRITING THEM A.S.A.P. GUYS. It makes me feel good to see that bashing such "poorly acclaimed" reputations as ours has been put on such a high priority of so many of you.  Be sure to make them nice and long so that you don't have time to do any galaxy as well.  laugh
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 11:06:34 PM by Midnight44 » Report to moderator   Logged

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 12:18:37 AM »

dont even accuse chic and dark of cheating they never have and banger we will see how high and mighty you are next rd and if yall think you will be where you are now start a new round and prove it
Report to moderator   Logged
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 01:37:38 PM »

A good example of LOI when they can't have their way by having you lay down in submission to them.

An exchange between my alt (KickButt and robjo8 of LOI).

robjo8(#53344)
2007-03-28 08:14:57
Re: Re: HAHAHAHAHA

Go ahead and spend ur ****in money you ****licker. Better yet, why don't you use it to get some ***** so you can cash in your v-card you ******. I bet you ride the **** on a daily basis. When everyone else is going to work and getting *****, you got ur ****-sucker glued to a ****** ****. Go **** yourself and spend all your d**n money so I can annihilate you. I bet you make a ****** look straight you ******* shrimper!!!!

Add to ignore list 
Replied to message:
Yes, you had better hide, and remember I can attack w/o a counter.

Workers Growth SECRET ASTEROID BASE Stash
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 6.41% XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Credit Production Interest Rate: 2.18% 
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »

big words mid for someone who begged me to help him with creds at beginning of round lol its easy to be little people why your so high in the rankings and as gunfighter said loi are turning into bullys and you have made so many enimies this rd i think your arrogent to think next rd you will be in the same positions
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 01:53:48 PM by davey boy » Report to moderator   Logged
GOKUSSL4
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »

War can be nice at times ,but they don't really see the point that what they did. Be glad your not at the old game i was, they can war you and kill everything you have every set. Some like to make long lasting grudges. Go against RD there then you will have wars that will never stop. You won't have enough time to make decent countrys.

Although emi is going to make plenty of money to keep this game going for a LONG TIME. He cares about his game that's what makes this place great. The game is always evolving.

If you like so much war make suggestions for a fighting server. Where pvp has more relaxed rules. Where you can satisfy your own dueling needs. Make a free for all no alliances. A multi tier tournament based ladder where you have to face off to win. Also make more than one ladder for added difficulty. Give it a twist though as you get higher in the ranks have it force you to attack someone on your same tier just to increase in rank ,but if you attack lower ranked people you decrease in rank. Make rank not power based ,but effort based. You could have alot of power and be low in rank. Your actions heavily weigh on your rank.

This way you have no friends you get just what you want unlimited competition for the top spot. Make the attack range unrestricted just make gains much lower from attacks than here. Have a server where when you war you gotta go all out. You won't have to worry though you will be constantly under fire.
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »

Heh... free-for-all is exactly what this game used to be... oh, those were the days...

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 11:53:36 PM »

don't flatter your self mid. we quit cuz of emi not u. as for your gain in fast power. u must have found a new way of cheating. now with darkness and chicpea gone your free to cheat all u want. for they were the ones always catching u at cheating.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 07:28:16 AM »

And of course he must be cheating, cause midnight has no skill...i mean he only designs some of the best ships in the game, and its not as though hes ever been ranked very high before. You're all just sore because his alliance has more, higher ranked members than yours.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »

dont talk stupid its already been proved that they cheated
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 12:23:58 PM »

They cheated once, so have a lot of people. Doesn't mean that they continuously cheat the same way you guys continuously whine about them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »

And of course he must be cheating, cause midnight has no skill...i mean he only designs some of the best ships in the game, and its not as though hes ever been ranked very high before. You're all just sore because his alliance has more, higher ranked members than yours.

hmmm

i seem to recall hes been ranked high before for abusing (i would know)
he has also been ranked high for begging eu and other high ranked commanders for money (ask chicpea)
and his ships are good but i can name a few commanders who design better and faster

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »

So name some who design better :-P  don't just say you can.
And asking for money is part of the game   14  get it however you can!

The Dark One
Private

The Beginning

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »

Night, we are allies and i am also allies with LoI. but i know this war will solve nothing, but if it came down to it i would choose their side. but please, do not go to war, drakken is not so different from me, and will show no mercy on any who declare war on him. this i know, do not go to suicide.

Before the gods, after the gods, betrayed, and retaliated.

I am the Elemental, The Dark One, i am one bad mother f**k*r, SO DON'T f**k WIT ME
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 01:45:59 AM »

You just gave me a good laugh Dark One  laugh 16

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 08:55:54 AM »

So name some who design better :-P  don't just say you can.
And asking for money is part of the game   14  get it however you can!

i can name 3 right now

DS1337
GF frank
al bhed

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: