Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 02:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI and NightShadow  (Read 11398 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2007, 11:24:44 PM »

I declare war on LOI...they are a bunch of power hungry noobs,I've helped out there alliance grow most of my guys are in it.and they attack me and then stop D-Day and start it again just to 0 people.Next round i will personally make sure LOI gets owned.They are only high up this round cause they are cheats and cons.Nice way to treat a friend eh.  1

Drakken(#28479) made a successful attack and NightShadow(#45215) lost 51.721.202.291.685 fleet power.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 12:11:58 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 11:32:40 PM »

nice one ns
Report to moderator   Logged
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 12:22:14 AM »

Incredible.  Me and NightShadow are on the same side.  I'm sure this won't stop us from battling each other 12
Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 12:39:20 AM »

I agree

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 02:49:07 AM »

i would like to hear an explanation for an unaggrovated attack on nightshadow from drakken

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 03:46:09 AM »

wow ur declaring war on a whole alliace because of teh actions of one person, very interesting nighty

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 03:51:35 AM »

21 i forgot who told me this but plenty of people did.."the leaders actions reflect upon there alliance"..yeah i think thats i how it goes  1

Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 04:59:28 AM »

'the actions of the leader reflect on his followers and the actions of the followers reflect on the leader' was it something like that nightshadow?

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 08:44:50 AM »

well i got attacked by kryo for no reason.. i was part of loi and didnt think it would come to this.. there was no reasons behing there attacks i never had words with kryo yesterday and i think it was very crappy of him to attack.. i'm on board with night too... but i will not declare war on all of loi.. i think i still have some friends there.. i  guess i'll find out

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 09:05:44 AM »

well i got attacked by kryo for no reason.. i was part of loi and didnt think it would come to this.  come on cam they dont care who they hit take serenity for instance
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »

i still havnt heard the details from LoI's pov so from what ive gotten it was an unprovoked attack for no reason and to me this seems like a plausable reason for war

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »

2 puppyeyes coffee1  well its like this..when dday is activated..i attack anyone who is not in my alliance who is on the council. in case you didnt know, but when you join dday and it gets activated you are open to attacks from all. i dont really care how many people quit this game because of my alliance. they abused the bounty system while i was gone. emi corrected that and they were punished as he sees fit. we found another way to grow..look at me for example. i was gone for a month. i come back and now all these people are complaining because my alliance owns this round.  there wasnt this much drama over 5 people maxing out 2 rounds ago...all these people deleting thier accounts because they dont know how to win a war game unless they have no war. all this peace, all this politics.....makes me want to puke.  i have talked to lammalord, Lightseeker, ABI and others who told me how the first few rounds were.  how you logged in and had over 100 attacks on you why you were away. i left Light's alliance to try and relive those glory days. to shake up Space Odyssey once again like WOW used to. i donate. last round i spent over 140 u.s dollars on this game..this round, i was gone for a month so i didnt spend much at all. but even if i had the means to spend 200$ a day on this game i wouldn't complain because i dont know how to play. i wouldn't be mad at others that i spent all this money and because im not ready to be attacked and i lose everything when i do get attacked.i wouldnt delete my account because another alliance are better Warriors. i wouldn't delete my account because i was told im a target. bah, all that  IS PART OF SPACE ODYSSEY!  WAR IS TO BE EXPECTED IN A WAR GAME!   or am i wrong? is a war game about being Mr. nice neighbor so we all can grow and grow and grow so its boring all the time? so i say HAHAHAHAHA  to everyone and there drama. you know what? i'm not scared of any of you 1 im not using an alt next round.im using this one so i can show you its not a fluke im such an awesome...me 1  you can hit me every day and you still wont keep me down and from playing a game i love. why do you think i started this war with wolfy? i want to be attacked, i want war, i love it!! read my alliance description. 'nuff said.   DRAKKEN HAS SPOKEN. werule pokey
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 11:01:47 PM by drakken » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »

your a fool drakken they didnt leave cos of war they left cos of all the cheating and dont even put yourself on a par with chicpea dark and wow
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »

i didnt davey..i never mentioned chic pea or darkness....i said i wanted to try to bring the war part of the game back. and you think if we were cheating emi might ...umm...i dont know..reset our accounts..ban us..ect..duh..

Peace And Happy Hunting
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »

17 i have not posted in a while because i refuse to play word games on forums wasting my time i could be playing.thanks to bad guy for causing me to end up in the LEGION!!!! these guys love the war game (get it! not peace game!)  3 cant we all just get along. thumbsdown diablo war is what it is about this round,next round,the round after that! way to lay it down Drakken and will stand with you thru whatever they want to throw at us!  nervous1 after all the threats about next round  laugh 17 21 yawn lol lol mf_laughbounce2 gun2 clapping naughty there is no cheating! the abuse went on so i have heard for rounds! and the ones that quit are the ones who had been abusing and i am glad it got ruined for them! emi dealt with it and the ones that quit are the ones that had already used there ill gotten gains and so as not to leave them defenseless they were allowed to keep there ships and emi took there workers! i spent 57tril to get the 101tril that emi took back! ask him! squank was banned for abusive language yet all of you can unfoundedly keep calling us cheats and i hope someone does something to stop it!!!! so that said let the wars go on!! cant take a beat down quit like your friends who could no longer play because bounty system is fixed.haha
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: