Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 03:25:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving the game  (Read 5972 times)
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »

Just wanted to post this so that everyone will know why my account is staying in council protection, i am leaving the game, i cannot in good faith sit and play a game where cheats or people who abuse the game can sit there and prosper from it...

To all the people out there who do not abuse this game farewell and i hope you guys have better luck than i did, dont be disheartened by the cheats just try and work round them, always report bugs although it doesnt seem to matter you get rewarded either way...

Bye all enjoy space odyssey as i have all the way up to this point

Report to moderator   Logged
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »

no u don't darkness. i was coming on here to anounce me leaving the game. but then i saw your post. i have turned my account over to a friend within the game. emi saids he had to take away workers cuz the creds were used already from the bounty. yet kar had 800 tril creds on him and mid had 500 tril creds on him. no telling how much captain had for his rise from the bottom.

i refuse to play against cheaters. i played the game 12 hours a day to rise back up. just to have cheaters jump up to my power. that's my final word. for the friends i've made. i will miss ya'll. for the enemies i've made. it's been fun. i've enjoyed the wars.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »

Well Fellows I would hope that you sit this latest thing out and come back once this gets straighted out, and made were it cant be used any more.  We all know this game is a work in progress, and there is bound to be some problems.  But Give Sir Emi a bit of time and I am sure he will get this problem fixed.  maybe adding the alliance colors to the bounty list and making it so allies cant attack allies or alliance mates will fix this problem.  I dont know but it is an Idea.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »

I've already explained many times that the bounty system is fixed, you can not get a bounty greater than the cost of the fleets you destroy when bounty hunting.

This is about the bounty that was gained before the bounty system was fixed, however the parties that exploited the bug where punished and those that got attacked with bounty credits were reimbursed.

I have done everything in my power to make everyone happy, now it is time to move on, maybe a new round will help clear the waters 1

God Speed commanders!

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 07:12:18 PM »

I understand this must be difficult for Sir Emi... To make everyone happy and stop cheaters, the fact is hundreds upon hundreds of trills were made from these bounties and lets face it people trying to gain rank have no chance when their only punishment is to take away workers...

I loved playing this game and as much as i would still love to play it the fact is the people who have been caught abusing this sytem are the same ones caught every round, personally i would have stricter rules but this is your game sir emi and as such your rules must be adhered to...

In saying that your rules were broken and the punishment although it didnt fit the crime was dealt with by yourself, I hope for all future players who join space odyssey that they dont fall foul of the same idiots who have made me see that fair play as stated in the Tos and exploting loopholes also in the Tos is a waste of reading...

Obviously I will not be playing and as such humbly ask you sir emi if you can remove myself as a chat moderator as even this has its downfalls, when players and i mean the same players using this bounty loophole are allowed to use another loophole and abuse people in chat as badly as they did and get away with it... All your rules need to be updated and i respectably ask that you make them clearer for future players who will be a little bemused by the fact that your own rules arent adhered to....

Thankyou though all the while this game was being played fair i got to admit it was definitely the best of all space games...

For you Sir Emi  God Speed and peace throughout the galaxy

Bye all

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 08:50:53 PM »

well we will miss you dark you have been a great commander and to wolfy you have been a great leader and freind and ill miss you bro there will always be an opening for you in naw ill keep the leadership warm for you in case you come back i salute you bro it was an honor serving with you and the war will continue
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »

join dday, lets end this round now and start over new..

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »

that punishment was a joke. it took me 1 day to get back all my workers. woo woo. i didn't even complain when i got punished for doing what everyone does every round. we take bounties on friends with there permission. but yet me and lamma received the same punishment as the 3 LOI members that sat there all day attacking each other and then unnebing to do it again and again. me and lamma never did that. one attack on each other a day for a free neb. where's the justice in that. point is enough is enough.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 10:58:06 PM »

yes, 4 days of attacking and countering, and one bounty for 100 trill..

loi went overboard when im seeing there guys make 800-500 tril off the bountys.. this is rediculous.. i was reset completly and left defenceless once for abuseing a mission bug that didnt benfit that much (besides getting just enough money to move from rank 30th to rank 15th) and at the first few weeks that wasnt hard...

yet loi can make 500-800 tril off bountys cheaing giveing them so much that they completly pass everyone? and get a minor loss of workers?

Xalpz
Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 04:02:34 AM »

bye dark.. i prefer u stay tho..
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 09:50:35 AM »

cant say as i'm sorry to see either of you go. hasta lavista dudes
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 10:33:30 AM »

i can understand that kryo, i mean it would be easier for you guys to abuse bugs and loopholes without us around
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »

kryo dont think cos wolfy and dark are not around you will be able to beat us and end the war it will never happen as i said im going to war with you every round
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 10:14:15 AM »

cool man np
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 03:33:02 AM »

Emi, I think a rest to before the bounties happened would have been a better choice. You did deal with it, and that's good, but I must admit, the method was a little off. Hopefully people will put this behind them, though from the looks of it, it's doubtful.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: