Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 12:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an alliance?  (Read 12134 times)
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 01:56:24 AM »

Hmm, okay.

But I won't be joining any alliance till my summer break's over. I just can't be active for most of it because of camping 'n stuff.
Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 09:51:12 AM »

i love camping 13 going this weekend to the beach

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 04:39:51 PM »

Nice!

Ya, between June 20th-ish and August 27-ish, I have about two weeks total actually at home. And, friday at about 10AM I'll be leaving again for, what, a three week stretch without a reliable internet connection.

I'm still in High-School and my mom's a teacher, so mom takes the family camping for most of the summer while dad's at work for most of it.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 08:07:01 AM »

Chronos then you shoudl join an alliance now, from someone you trust, and let that leader keep youre acount clean for youre holiday

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 09:45:32 AM »

OOOOR

ME!

Mawgwa
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »

I am looking for an active alliance,i understand most alliance's do not recruit but i feel posting here is best for me.My experiance with alliance's is you cant always go by what is said about one alliance or the other so i believe it is best tell what your looking for and hope the right alliance Lord picks you up.I am an active player now 2/day and would be a loyal member i have spent alot of time searching the forums for info its sometimes very confuseing unless your a math major heh.i have also spent Vast amounts of credits trying to design,So i am looking for a alliance that is willing to help a newb.i am a great strategist and tactition i have been war gameing for 30yrs and am looking for an active alliance to join in order to Make good friends and restore Choas in the Heavens.
Mawgwa the Meciless
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:17 PM »

you can join one of my Allainces called Skum's Dump..

the only problem is that its so active and pouplar that i have a waiting list to get in.. if your intrested im good at teaching people how to play (ive gotten to many ppl asking if my members is another one of my alts, beacuse they get so good at the game, so fast)

but you have to be real active in the allaince.. beacuse most the allaince is, with 30-40 allaince posts a day think what i have do do every week to clean up the board!

masteroblade
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 03:53:29 PM »

i am looking for an alliance that is willing to help me learn to kick butt in this game i am very active and am on everyday at least once sometime multiple times. i amalso looking for said alliance to be very active and being will ing to help in retals against stronger players picking on weaker players my in game names is the same as this one which is masteroblade. i am currently ranked 167 but yesterday was ranked 145(got pwned by a stronger player) so any alliances that fit this discription please talk to me in game.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 04:19:30 PM »

THen I suggest you read these post and and find one that suits you and follow thier guidelines to make a application.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 07:05:52 PM »

You can join UEA Reborn  1 

MALICE.... rockon
Mawgwa
Private

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 12:44:02 PM »

Heyas
I just got back to game was over seas,my old guild brokeup i guess so im hunting a new one,I build my own ships dont need help playin but could use some help on the newer updates, if i have attacked you no hard feelins  wow
send me a message if ya need a good dog,
          Mawgwa  12
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: