Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think that council protection should be changed?  (Voting closed: June 13, 2007, 03:13:17 PM)
Yes, require a 10% loss in assets including workers and credits. - 1 (3%)
Yes, limit the total amount of time a player can use his/or her coucil protection mode for the round, and once 360 hours is used then it can no longer be activated. - 1 (3%)
Yes, eliminate the ability to do missions/encounters while in CP. - 19 (57.6%)
Leave as is. - 12 (36.4%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Coucil Protection Limit  (Read 8717 times)
deezee66
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »

CP doesnt need to be fixed it's not broke so leave it alone 7
Report to moderator   Logged
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 05:03:15 PM »

this might be a bit away from this topic but still- wouldn't it be better not only to put limits on what you can do when your in CP but lets say put a minimum time you can spend in Cp (i think either12 or 24hrs would do) so that enabling CP wouldn't be just for unnebing yourself??

lightbulb

oh and the second option- why should it be 360hrs? maybe people want another number???
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 05:11:49 PM by al3xazz » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:29:24 AM »

dark, there is always going to be someway to abuse something in this game. No matter what it is, you'll have to get over that. I don't what midnight did, nordo I care. That is beside the point. Emi punished him, and he is still allowed to play, and therefore allowed to have an opinion (and if midnight abused the rules/game/cheated/whatever, shame on him, but that doesn't mean his opinion means nothing).

Frankily, I agree, CP should be a TOTAL vacation, not a sit on your butt and do missins. And that gives donators one major unfair advantage. They donate for turns when they run out and just stay in CP mode. Always protected but still gaining strength. That does need some fixing. There's no denying that.

Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 07:47:32 AM »

True, I agree on that. How about you keep the turns when you enter CP if you donate for turns, then you will get them when CP runs out or when you deactive it. If it runs out fine, if you deactive it, you cannot use it till the time is over, for example you use it only to get out of neb as such it is only 1min out of the total but then you cannot use CP again untill a full CP (total time) - whatever time you used in CP (1min or so). seems like a good idea to me  15

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »

OH Luffy pls. stop this complaining about donators get a unfair advanatge ... - somewhere above its stated that if u do higher lvl e-missions u can t run out of turns anymore thats true (so maybe we cut e-missions lvls also ...lol)- and after the complains 2 rounds ago the ratio turns / $ isn t interresting anymore - e.g. I did stop donating 2 rounds ago because its no more beneficial to my eyes - and the other point is that yes CP should be a full vacation mode and nothing to be allowed to do byside cancelation of it - thats how I c vacation mode - anyhow I just hope that dday comes soon - I really loose interrest in this ...
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »

i say everything should stay the same except for when your in CP you cant use items.. so if you go into CP with 1000 turns when you run out you cant just use more turn items.. and i also think there should be a limit on how often you can use CP.. you go into it and when you deactivate it you shouldnt be able to use it again for a few days

GOKUSSL4
Private

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 11:58:26 PM »

The other game i played  it was a vacation mode , you couldn't gain turns, you couldn't gain resources, and you couldn't do anything also it had a minimum of 72 hours. It protected you from attack ,but you were not able to lift a finger to attack,build, or even send someone stuff. That's how it should be.
Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »

I played a game like that before, was it utopia?

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 10:14:27 AM »

Definitely leave it as it is...

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: