Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 04:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: my opinion  (Read 7002 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:59:31 AM »

this war or what ever it is now between LOI and NAW SD is getting out of hand.  I pulled the TH out of this for this reason.  nebbing and bounting a friendly commander has been part of this game since the bounty system has come out.  I have not tried to do this just because.  However, I know many in that discussion on both sides of it have done it and have requested that I do it.  and I have refused just on principle.  I am glad that now a rule has been set down for this and a president made. at first this war was fun the biggest dogs on the block having at it. then it got way out of hand.  I am not denying my part in this.  but I relized that it was not fun anymore and that people were taking it to serious and pulled the TH out.  THis is a game people, it is suppose to be fun. THis has been one of the most stressful rounds I have played.  It quit being fun a bit ago.  I dont like what I am seeing here and I dont even like some of my involvment it this.  When friend wont talk to eachother over a stupid game it is no longer a fun game.  all this mud slinging and finger pointing has to stop.  I am as guilty as all the others involved.  However, I am requesting that it stop.  I have made the first step and would request that others do so as well.  I like most of the people that play this game and consider many of them friends. Even those I wage war against in this game.  But we have carried this too far.  Please lets make our personal appoligies and remember this is a game.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Xalpz
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:04:31 AM »

i wonder how long n how far will this misunderstanding go on..  confused
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 09:11:22 AM »

they will always go on all the while third partys are there sticking their nose in stirring up more trouble between alliances, as for the bounty system sure its been part of the game, but when its used as a means to manipulate the game as a whole then it becomes a problem, ive been brought in on more than one occassion to a th msn meeting and been asked to hit other members of so that they didnt likr...

sorry frank but th are the worst crap stirrers in this entire game and always have been and now you ask it stops lmao what a joke...

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 09:16:47 AM »

nope its not going to stop and i thought th were not going to get involved well that lasted all of ten minutes
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:59:11 AM »

it would have been able to be stopped if not far the lets join dday so we can 0 wolfy while he's asleep hadn't happened. ya'll took it personal first. i'm just playing by your rules frank. everyone has said thay i've made this round fun. funny thing is they like to say it when i'm knocked down. just keep an eye on the ranks. darkness and davey r rising fast. showing that as a whole NAW never stays down. we keep getting back up.

to stop the war is to go again NAW'S logo. people should have read the logo before starting mess with us. it's a game sure enough. but then why did TH take it personal first? yes we're all at fault for taking it personal. but this round has shown me who i can trust and who i can't trust. so ty for all the wars. best to find out all in one round who your true allies r.

it was a game of peace before this round. but this round showed me that it's time to use the game for other aspects. such as war. we r not hungry for it. nor will we ever back down from it. take ABI for example. he attacked silver and eloron i think yesterday. so NAW is at war with ABI. he asked that i leave g-unit out of it. i can respect that and agreed to it. unlike TH to save my alliance i had to leave it and fight the war on my own. it's not about destroying r taking stuff personal. it's all about respect and honor. i refuse to let NAW continue to be everyones dumping ground. enough said!
Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »

your right frank its just a game and this is what a space game is all about, makeing friends and enemys and the war wont stop untill both parties agre on stopping it

peace out bro's

nexis and master9q9
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »

I agree totally Frank. This game used to be fun, hell me and wolfy at one point even had open convo's during the war. Just to let all of you know, I only play this game for amusement porposes. Its pretty bad when i have to block players from sending me in-game mail because they resort to name calling like 5 yr olds. I have even caught myself joining in on the childish behavior because I got agrivated and thought it to be the only way to get even. What I learned was that you cant argue with a child, even a 32yr old one. Wolfy i am sorry that i allowed us to get to this point in this game. I would like to let you know that i did enjoy our short lived friendship. Frank, you deserve a ton of credit for being a MAN and admitting your mistakes. I hope that it will rub off on others as it makes total sense to me. To all of you who took me personal I apologize to you because i refuse to take a game personally. I have been in quite a few wars since I started playin so but never seen it takin so seriously. I am sure that after this post is made the name and blame game will continue. I hope though for the sake of all the players who play at all levels of the game that we can all do a little growing here. Signed, Kryologic
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 02:40:32 PM »

easy to type that when you removed your name calling posts then denied even putting them there
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »

please by all means i dare u to come up with proof on me calling u a name in the mail. the day i ored and kicked u from NAW was the day i added u to ignore list on my mail. i have never called u a name other that that once in SO chat calling u kry baby. cuz at the time all u were doing in chat was crying about the bounty system.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »

oh poor kry playing the wouned party again well i dont care what you think your no good thats my opinion
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 09:26:02 PM »

frank, your efforts for peace wont work now.. sorry but this is a war we cant pull out of.. im seeing members of loi leave thats good.. shows a sign of an end..

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 09:33:35 PM »

geez there is plenty of arguing here lol... odds are if i was in this id be arguing jsut as much as the next guy, but im not so guys remember it is jsut a game after all...games are generally made for people to have FUN not end up turnign into a flame war ;) least not a drawn out flame war like this nyways...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »

well for me.. apperntly fun is making this game a living hell lol..

keeps everyone on there toes 1

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 10:58:12 PM »

yes but we all know oyu are a sick person lamma 16 lol

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 12:12:29 AM »

i do agree with all that frank said.. we should all not take everything so seriously and just play before someone 

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: