Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 04:02:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty System Improved  (Read 11923 times)
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 05:52:50 AM »

Hay what if you could creat a bounty yourself, like if someone really pissed you off then you could creat a bounty. You would put a down payment for the reward, it would be like a real bounty system then.

I said Emi's idea was great but that takes the biscuit... congrats revan.... you've said what a lot of us have wanted to say for so long.... great idea.... 16
Report to moderator   Logged

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 12:45:26 PM »

you mean that's not how it is now? to my knowledge that was -supposed- to be the plan ever since the begginning...

and hey, I said I'd keep track of my favorite game, didn't I?  17 16
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: