Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 02:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI's 24 hour warning  (Read 15056 times)
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 07:02:26 PM »

on the subject of peace talks are you stupid banger or are you just good at acting it read properly im so going to ruin you next round
Report to moderator   Logged
Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »

dave is the only player i will not attack in this war

nexis and master9q9
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 01:46:10 PM »

same im freinds with nexis and will not attack him either
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »

sounds to me davey like you're planning on ruining a lot of people next round...how ya gona do all that? taking on 20+ experienced commanders by yourself could be a challenge.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:49 PM »

done it before ill do it again
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »

Davey is a force to be reconed with when he choises to be

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »

davey took on 2 top alliances last round single handed at the same time and came out unscratched from the war. it lasted a whole day before frank said his sorries to davey. the difference is that davey droped it and the war was over. not like the TH way. we war with u to make sure u can't pose a threat in the future.
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2007, 08:13:39 PM »

well i dont know about everyone else but today and as far as that goes this entire round has been a blast. wolfy, davey, this is a game, you both have awsome skinlls and you totally have my respect. my hats off to ya. this is a game and treat it as such, it is for fun. if you guys feel the need to donate just to kill people thats cool and emi deserves it because this is a great game. i have the addiction as most of the regular players do. everyone complained last round that "the game is boring, all we do is hunt for gt's" well this round we got some awsome battles and the exact same people complain. this game is all about allies and graet battles. thank you all for keeping the game fun. davey you and wolfy are great warriors and if you remember right when we first started naw everyone wanted us down to, we stated it with 3 very powerfull commanders and we heard the same things as we now are hearing in loi. this alliance will also survive just like you did. to all of my allies and my commanders i thank you for a great day but as db said its not over so we must continue to keep our gaurd up. Kryologic
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2007, 08:38:01 PM »

id like to state for the record wolfy is a great leader and a great freind and i will follow him as long as i play so wolfy i salute you bro
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »

And id also like to thank darkness for joining our alliance and aiding us thankyou and respect dark
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2007, 07:05:23 AM »

well u guys certainly have been busy while i was away, and dave, i certainly didnt expect 2 b attacked by a member of your alliance just because i am in LOI, if this war continues next round i will be ready. i hav been mostly inactive this round but i will not tolerate any more attacks on me. i will dead with the attacker when i decide 2 come and play again. maybe its tme for a new round. i dont really enjoy being this far behind every 1

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »

laugh when did i say anything about peace? next round,next round, blah,blah,blah. is something magically going to change ? laugh lol lol lol i dont want any peace. and davey boy(cute name) i fart in your general direction. laugh
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »

how old are you ten
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »

capt. banger - if you want to make fun of peopls names maybe you should make fun of mine. and the juvenile bathroom humour is just crude and makes yourself look bad. keep to the issues please - which are not names or your flatulence. concentrate on what you think people do or don't do in the game and the implications or consequences. i'm not trying to insult you just think you should avoid the inappropriate commentary. tomato

spider2
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 03:21:08 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: