Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 05:28:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Segments...use them and use them then they're finally gone! Magic? or Bug!  (Read 2004 times)
Remfer
« on: February 25, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »

So yeah, sometimes i build stuff with my segments, and then they're still there and i was able to build more stuff.  I know this is a bug but still.  Neway, after doing it twice they go away...so here's to another bug found!
Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »

It's just lag, they shouldn't actually be buildable twice. Sometimes it just doesn't refresh your available segment count.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Remfer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 10:42:43 PM »

no it just happened... i got 154 segments built instead of 77  21
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 03:09:08 PM »

yep its a know bug - Emi was informed about this already a few times, bug was gone till like 2 game updates ago - I guess Emi will solve this with one of the next updates, I think its not a "agressive" or abuseive bug since u can t predict when it will happen or not.

bb
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: