Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 01:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The New Serenity  (Read 5876 times)
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2007, 06:38:26 PM »

Serenity And Serenity B's new stance.

Due to the backstabbing of this round.. Serenity has been forced into changing how they react to attacks...

From now on when a member of serenity is attacked they will be allowed to choose another Serenity member of thier choice (as long as that Serenity member agrees) to aid them in the demise of the attacker....

As leader of Serenity i feel it's about time the Serenity alliance changed how they work as the rounds have long since changed where being so peaceful was once respected... As we all know when attacks happen and wars start invariably that alliance disbands and tucks tail and hides in other alliances... from this round forward our new stance will stand...

live long n chew bubble gum

P.s.  Keep watching there's more to come  19

Chicpea

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:40:31 PM by chicpea » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 10:50:44 PM »

sudden change of stance?

well from the fairly aggresive likes to be picked on problem maker lammalord.. that sounds good to me :p
Report to moderator   Logged

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 01:03:20 AM »

well this is a shock. but in a good way. i've been seeing serenity's members get picked on alot over the last 2 rounds. seems people see peace as a sign of weakness in this game. people say it's a war game. but that's not true. war is only one aspect of the game. very nice change of polacy chic.
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 07:07:54 AM »

As promised there's more to come well here it is.....

After even more backstabbing and some leaders finding it hard to control thier pets Serenity has been forced into a major shake up...... Serenity b is being disbanded and the members who wish to will join Serenity main will do so....

Once this transgretion of alliances has been completed a new Serenity will be born, with new rules and a new stance...

So there's more to come.

:o)
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 07:20:04 PM »

Time for the biggest change of all

re: Attacks!!!!

Serenity are united you hit one member you will be hit by all within range. Please be aware Serenity no longer tolerates unprovoked attacks.

Bounty's will still not be used in Serenity well not yet anyway.

Serenity will still be changing things and all information will be put in this thread.

Chicpea
TheDarkness
Serenity

Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »

Oy lol cmon give bounties, attacking is my only way of income as im semi-afk, so being payed for attacking would be twice as good 13

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

Nm that. Since autorefilling marines on ships while being offline dont work anymore (thx Emi for f**k**g up pvp more, i didnt think u didnt learn anything from the boarding part. just stay away from the pvp plz...), i kinda lost my baby 2

Anyways, good luck with ur new stance, hopefully itll shake up some of the other pathetic peacekeepers  1
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:15:23 PM by Soppe » Report to moderator   Logged

-Winston Churchill
Xalpz
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 07:14:18 AM »

wow.. serenity changed bigtime.. all hail chicpea.. but too bad u guys disbanded serenity b.. i was trained there
Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »

This will make next round interesting thats what I'm thinking

Dennis_the_christian
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 09:41:31 PM »

hey chicpea can our alliances become allies?  as a previous member of serenity....it would be an honor to me 1

Jesus Freak
Christian Warrior alliance leader
The Hood
Private

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 07:00:12 PM »

Okay, here's the biggest change.

Unfortunately Chicpea and Darkness have now left SO. Serenity's Leadership has been passed to me "The Hood". Hopefully someday both will return to the alliance they made famous.
As leader I hope to carry on the ideals that made Sernity what it is. We will continue to be a peaceful alliance unless provoked.

I hope to continue the good relationship with the ally's who has always stood by us.

This round has been a strange one and damaging to many. I wish to attept to mend some of the broken bridges that have occured, and offer a hand of peace to any who are prepared to accept it.

Any alliance requests that I receive in the next 7 days will be accepted. Anyone who wishes to contact me, can through my ingame mail- id 36937.
If required MSN can be provided.

Here's to the future,

The Hood
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 07:35:28 AM »

How can u hope to be a good follower when ur ceasefireing with the very guys who made the serenity ex-leaders quit?

-Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: