Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 06:33:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NAW declares war on WOS  (Read 20995 times)
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »

What cease-fire ? Where is it posted? You all talk about a cease-fire and yet I can find no traces of it.

Its easy for you punks to call people cowards on a game, tell me where you live and we can have a war for real, all of you name callers against me in a little warfare exercise. I can guarantee that none of you will walk out.

Dishonorable? You're one to talk, you dont know what honor means. I'll make you an organ donor.

Why dont you losers go join the military and find out what a real war is like, its people like you who shoot up schools and kill people for no reason. You're the type of person that relinquishes their weapon at the first sign of danger and makes excuses. Cant mouth off in real life cause you'll get your head bashed so you are reduced to name calling in a game. Give me a reason, I just got my weapons recertifications yesterday which kept me offline, theres nothing like moving targets to make it more interesting.

When you want to get real just let me know, C-130's & C-5's fly all over the world, its easy for me to catch a hop.

Then we will see who the coward is.

"WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS DOWN MAKE SURE HE STAYS THERE"
Report to moderator   Logged

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »

Ease up silver, that there is dangerously close to being illigal in most countries i know off.
Threats to kill people over a game?
Dont you think you need a break?
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »

Well then they shouldnt call people cowards when they know nothing about me, I take it personally. Besides I never said I would kill anyone, I dont even support the death penalty, death is the easy way out. There are other ways that can serve the same purpose to achieve an equal outcome.

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »

Hey silver catch a hop to Scott afb and let me know I will come up and see ya.  You should come an join the TH.  And I do know what Honor is, and the battle field. I have earned the colors I fly
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 07:42:37 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

humm well so far davey boy agreed with me to combine his allaince with Skum's Dump, if this actally happens all attacks from old NAW members and against the NAW members that join Skum's Dump will have to stop for SD has a cease fire.. that i want to keep..

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 12:22:00 AM »

tell them to sue for peace

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 01:16:32 AM »

don't worry silver. all the trash talkers on here can't own in real life so they have to act all bad here. just ignore it cuz everyone knows that the trash talkers r punks. i mean punk in the way a prison inmate makes there cell mate there wife. to clarify it for the different cultures and slangs. i pitty the day u make it in the top ten. for your skills in pvp go for beyond most people in the game. easy to pick on one when there's so many against them.

one thing i will like to clear up frank. why every time the TH get there cans kicked in a war. they're fast to make peace within the day. but when they have the power to muscle there way in. they become too blood thirsty. we had this conversation on msn earlier. u always have to try and justify your actions. while i don't. u can talk alot of fancy ideas about why your attacking but i think it's just cuz TH is bored and wants some excitement. but u helped me to take TH's name out of the possible alliances to join. now to make the choice between the other 3 for when i become active again.

p.s. i will not be controled by anyone and have there beliefs forced on me. for trying to do that to me frank shows very low morals. i no longer understand ya'lls actions and will never believe anything that comes out of a TH members mouth again. for if i wanted to shovel a load like that i would go to work at a farm and clean up the cow patties.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 02:01:39 AM »

well wolfy believe what you will.  as I said just tell naw to sue for peace.  and you are right when we are getting our butts handed to us we sue for peace.  Peace is not offered to us. we have to ask for it.  Sueing for peace when you are getting youi butt handend to you not cowradace. Rolling over and just letting it happen is.  But as you said you have your beliefs and I have mine.  I have put my life on the line for mine and killed men for them.  And will gladly go again if the need arises.  but Putting the welfare of your alliance before your own temper is a better way to go I believe.  I am human I make mistakes and I take accountability for them and Demand that my people do as well. I also expect it from others.  YOu have taken responsibilty for you actions and told me in chat that you new the TH would respond to what you did to Kryo.  It is no secerct that a member of the Teufel Hudnen is a member of the Teufel Hunden no matter where they go.  WE take care of our own.  You also said that you knew you were wrong and acted out of temper because Kryo disagreed with your policy on SD.  I told you that IF NAW ask us for peace after you left we would give it to them because we have no beef with them. HOWEVER, not ONE NAW member has requested pease with the Teufel Hudnen.  If you believe I am trying to change your way of thinking that is on you.  You are on the TH list till the end of this round, period.  and IF NAW wants peace ask for it.  I have come to the conclusion that you are just trying to sully my name with this to gain support for your cause.  So be it. part of the game.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 02:11:20 AM »

Okay, I can see theres a lot of misunderstandings flying around here, so let me just try to help out a bit.

Here is how the peace negotiations could go:

Whoever is in charge of NAW: Hey Frank, can we have a peace?
Frank: Sure thing, lets post it on the forum.

Notice that its the guy in naw that picks up the communicator? From there on, the less said the better, as long as it includes the words 'we want peace' in just about any order you care to put them.   15

Will I have to join NAW and ask for peace myself, before something happens?

Also:

Silverthorne, I honestly think you are stepping way out of line here, with your threats on people. Consider that kids are playing this game. Also consider how foolish youd look in a court of law when you explain to the judge just why it was you had to fly halfway around the globe and break some pimplefaced kids arms.
Be a better man, retract your threats.
Swap them for threats that you will ram missiles down their throats when you get the chance. Thats more in the context of the game.

Emi, if you read this, I think it would be nice if you would tell us all if it is okay to threaten people that you will come to their home and do unspeakable acts of violence?
If you dont think that such threats should be part of the game, now might be a good time to step in.

Sincerely

Argus Eritaramis
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:14:00 AM by Argus » Report to moderator   Logged
Xalpz
Private

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »

arent u taking this too seriously silver..? its a game to take out some stress.. so chill.. last round u zeroed my armada n u had fun.. then i bought some swarmer n turn the table ( or i think i did ) n i had fun.. so lets all hav fun..!!
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 11:36:10 AM »

Silver , Im the first to stand up for someones right to speak their mind...to a point.  I understand emotions sometimes overrule our best judgement, so Im going to believe it was written in the heat of anger.
Frank, as one of the adults here, Im appaled that you , seemingly, condoned Silvers rant.  We military vets will always stick together, thats a given, but I also got out of the military because its full of idiots (well it was in the 80's).  I dont like working for idiots.  Thats not to say Frank is and idiot, far from it.  Im just dissapointed.  Lets not prpogate the 'American bully' image anymore, we elected people to do that for us.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 01:07:42 PM »

first off very nicely put timber on the we elected people to do that for us part. i'm supposed to be the hated one here not silver. i never said i was wrong for doing what i did too kry. i said when my anger came down i felt guilty for doing it to an ex friend. but it was the right thing to do. lets get to the real part here frank. u state that kry is and always will be TH. so basicly admitting that TH had a spy in NAW. the same thing happened to lamma from WOS attacking SD unprepared and 0ring em all in the same day. lamma had an alt in WOS so it was a spy in there eyes. all u could do was talk about how much more WOS was trusted than SD.

u care nothing that people get attacked and 0red. u only care that u have your spies in top ranked alliances that can go to help ya'll fight ya'lls battles and keep ya'll from being hit by them. it's nothing more than a power trip to u. i see it in every game. don't for one minute think that i'm fooled. sure this round u need no one too fight your battle for u. argus can do it all his self this round. i have seen your true colors once u get a TH member in the #1 rank spot. without argus TH would be nothing. before that it was all argus and ABI. u better make sure to make argus happy for without him. TH will surely fall very fast. r maybe that's when u convert back to no warring under any reasons. u may have been different in the past. but all i have to go on is this round and last round. i see what people r now before believing what i here. too much back stabbing in the game to believe anything people say.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »

It funny how people only seem to remember what I said and not captain banger calling people cowards and losers.

arent u taking this too seriously silver..? its a game to take out some stress.. so chill.. last round u zeroed my armada n u had fun.. then i bought some swarmer n turn the table ( or i think i did ) n i had fun.. so lets all hav fun..!!

It is a fun game, when it was over did we start calling each other names? No we didn't. Ive been hit and zeroed by some of the best players in this game and I never had a problem with it. My first round I was hit by Lamma - I have no problem with him, I was also hit by Gunfighter Frank - no problem there either. I'm sure there are others but this round this game has turned into something despicable.

I can take my attacks, so bring it. Captain banger seems to forget all the ships I took from him before when he was in Remfers alliance, maybe thats why he has to call people cowards and losers - he doesn't know its a game.

Also:

Silverthorne, I honestly think you are stepping way out of line here, with your threats on people. Consider that kids are playing this game. Also consider how foolish youd look in a court of law when you explain to the judge just why it was you had to fly halfway around the globe and break some pimplefaced kids arms.
Be a better man, retract your threats.
Swap them for threats that you will ram missiles down their throats when you get the chance. Thats more in the context of the game.

What I said wasnt a threat, it is an offer. He can learn the meaning of coward first hand, on the job training so to speak. I never said anything about breaking arms, you did. We have training camps here too for people who think they are better than everyone else, life training exercises, they come out better people for it.

The court system doesnt scare me, Ive been in jail in 4 different countries and I see them all as learning experiences.

post ended - I have things to do

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 02:55:42 PM »

I am not condoning actual violance to an individual over a game.  And I have not know Silver to truely be that way.  I thing it was a bit over the top. I have seen others do the same before.  I just seen it for what I believe it to be, Silver was angery and let it fly, and get it out of his system.  However, I do see how me saying come on over and lets have a drink can be seen as condoing the behavior. Which was not my intent.  My intent was more to say lets get together have a cold one and calm down.  I am not the best speaker around and I guess I have a different way of seeing things.  And thank you Argus and MrTimber for pointing out that I appear to condone Threats.  NOt my intent.

Wolfy you have your opinion. It is yours and you have every right to it.  I have made no secrect about TH member that move on.  It is true that my first priorty is the Members of the Teufel Hunden.  Then our closest allies, Those that have not attacked us, and that do all they can to help us, next in line are those have been friends for a very long time but seem to have many accidents in the direction of the Teufel Hunden.  You will also note that when I found out that zilong was unable to play I told the Teufel Hunden not to attack her, and made post requesting others not to attack her either.

As for people getting ored by an alt then calling for an all out war on the main account and thier entire alliance.  Which I believe to be incorrect, I did not get involved. and when that alliance lost its leader and many of its members I did step up and say that was enough. and Took the hated one into my alliance.  Hmm that is also about the same time you STABBED KryO in the back.  and another funny thing.  The alliance you value most I was one of the ones that steped up and requested that my best ally at this time stop attacking them at risk to the alliance of the best ally of the Teufel Hunden at this time, because I recognized that SD had done nothing to deserve the attacks.  and the funny thing is SD is one of those alliances that fit the haveing lots of accidents against the Teufel Hunden alliance in the recent past.  I also steped up for Risk Takers, even though they have had many accidents this round against the Teufel Hunden.
However, you are calling me the big uncaring bully, that when we get 1 man in the top start causing touble.  and that part about me not helping SD with WOS.  I offered dipomatic assistance to end it, and that was not what was wanted.  It was wanted that the TH actually chiose between 2 friends, one that had done nothing against the TH ever and one that has had many accidents. The Teufel Hunden stayed out of it, since our offer of a diplomatic solution was rejected.  

Why do I even feel the need to address your rants of half truths Wolfy.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention all NAW members.  With wolfy gone from NAW  the Teufel Hunden is requesting Peace negotiations to begin with NAW leadership.
This state of war now has no reason to continue in the eyes of the Teufel Hunden.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: