Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My leave  (Read 6948 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »

Well it seems every one is at my throat for this and want me dead,lost all friends i had so no use to play this game any more.Even tho im not the first person to ever do this.I had fun while i did i will leave after my alliance votes a new leader good bye all  1
Report to moderator   Logged

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 04:59:44 AM »

why leave???? because you were caught out using your alt to attack your "so called friends" not so sure i would have done the same mind you, friends are important i think, i try not to stab even an enemy in the back...

Plenty of people have been caught out using an alt to attack people just most of them dont run away because they turned friends in a game into enemys in the game, stop being a woos and carry on playing, rebuild the trust again its not like a major disaster is it???
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 05:07:23 AM »

Yup i am a woos i have to admit it 1.To late for that and now my alliance is also caught in the mix i don't want them to get attacked or suffer for my actions.Me trying to have some fun caused alot of trouble so why continue to play?No one will trust me again and the ones who do probably doubt me now so yeah.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 05:12:06 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 05:18:26 AM »

ahahahah

NS i never trusted u ahahahha

but yea u baby imma stop playing becouse the REAL players are gonna come after me u dont deserve to play

Smee  12
Xalpz
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 05:23:22 AM »

i still dont believe ur word ns, u lied to us sayin that u wanna stop the war only to get us caught off guard, but unfortunately for u we didnt (cause we know ur a backstabber)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 05:25:21 AM »

yup once again i must admit say im a big baby 1

Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 05:28:05 AM »

How about once more. LoL

Like darkness said - its no reason to leave. Stick around, learn from your mistakes, and dont do it again.

"I HAVE SPOKEN - SO SHALL IT BE DONE"

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 07:58:22 AM »

aww dont take it so bad nighty, i still like you just fine.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »

you leaveing ha ha ha! cant take things when it gets rough? your pathetic then.. gosh dont leave beacuse everyone hates you..  i sure never did ;)

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »

Everyone hates lamma :O, and he's still around :O

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 11:26:32 AM »

dz796 (#33871) (online) You are hiding in a nebula and are protected.
Time until discovered: 21h 35m
2007-02-15 08:50:04
ATTACK!!!

AcesHigh(#52105) boarded your fleet and mothership.
AcesHigh(#52105) destroyed 318 of your ships and lost 8000 ships.
AcesHigh(#52105)s attack failed.
AcesHigh(#52105)s attack was a hard blow, but your forces repelled it.

(+2011 Exp)

More proof that he lies.  It is inherent in his nature, just like how a scorpion stings.  Hopefully I have made my point and people will start to realize that NightShadow can never be trusted.
deezee66
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 11:56:16 AM »

You are hiding in a nebula and are protected.
Time until discovered: 21h 35m
2007-02-15 08:50:04
ATTACK!!!

AcesHigh(#52105) boarded your fleet and mothership.
AcesHigh(#52105) destroyed 318 of your ships and lost 8000 ships.
AcesHigh(#52105)s attack failed.
AcesHigh(#52105)s attack was a hard blow, but your forces repelled it.

(+2011 Exp)

Could not even get through my Pships and then there are the swarmers "oh the horror"  12
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:59:29 AM by deezee66 » Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »

NS when you lead an alliance you have to have your fun out in the open and make sure everyone knows that your alt is a different entity before you start this crazy stuff.  and an Alliance leader has to think about how his actions will affect his alliance, or here.  YOU have made an error in judgment and it has cost your allaince a bit of power.  So what Jeff didnt quit when allaince was ored because of him, Lamma didnt quit because of the same. but they did learn. So if you quit you dont learn, and it is just a game. big deal have fun.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 01:05:43 PM »

i will never change my vote for the leader of my alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before i got in wos nightshadow attacked me constantly zeroing me,taking my ships,just kicking my butt. because of it i am a better player. but you never saw me whining in the forums. i dont have an alt but alot of you do and do the same thing as NS. he just kicked your butts and your all upset.haha live with it or play something else. if bacause of all this NS quits(NS you better not) and i get voted leader nothing will change. i will keep up with the wars myself because you all sound like the biggest cry babies i have ever seen and i got 5 kids and 3 grandkids. that is what it makes me think of. night shadow took my lollipop waaaaaaaaa! hahahahah laugh laugh laugh
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 01:09:57 PM »

I cant leave my alliance members wont let me  laugh.In any matter i did screw up wit acehigh and not telling how i feel about alts being played as different entities.

But if FA,RT,and Serenity still want a war bring it we wont back down from no challenge and be talked down about by some bigmouths on chat about my alliance. 16*not saying any names*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 01:36:11 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: