Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 28, 2024, 08:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A stroy of FA, Warriors of Shadows, and Aces High  (Read 28786 times)
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »

Ah Captain Sausage (banger , get it?), The difference between you and I is the fact that I omly accuse when I have proof of something, to do otherwise would show a lack of self-control, and wisdom.  NS is not a coward?? Hhe creates an alt, uses it to repeatedly attack those he was on peaceful terms with, gets caught in slip up after slip up, he caused billions of creds in damage to my alliance while hiding his true identity?  He hid behind an alias??  Im the coward?
Blacranger PMd me last night right before he went all blitzkreig last night.  It was an alliance request.  It was rejected 1) because he just left an alliance, and 2)      http://forum.spaceo.net/index.php/topic,2103.0.html  . I couldnt go against what i posted just to get a mercanary.  Wouldnt be honest of me to do so.  I think Im an honest player, and Ive never broken my word that Im aware of...please point out if I have.
So sir , an allegation such as I paid for attacks to be carried out, places the burden of proof upon you.
All your other points are ,until then, moot, as it appears your thinking is emotional, and not logical
Report to moderator   Logged

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »

Well, it looks as if justice and truth have triumphed over deceit and cowardice as it appears as if Warriors of Shadows is being disbanded.  As of this post, down to 3 players and falling fast  oops
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 10:14:46 PM »

Wow nice Mrtimbr...adn thanks for infrming G-unit of the war, lol.

Mrtimbr is a very honest player, he only says what he means. and untl WoS is completely disband, G-unit will be right beside FA in the war.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 06:29:40 PM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 11:02:36 PM »

laugh you will have to get blackranger out of AL again.  laugh i sat and watched blackranger quit one alliance do his hits all the while talking to you on chat. so he did you a favor or whatever but know he is back in AL. gimme a break fight your own fights. or maybe you cant. but there was alot going on payed or not. all WOS members are still together can you guess were we went. and if your so good how did NScause so much damage. lol maybe next time you have sombody fight your fights hit the person you want not only lower fp players. 17
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2007, 02:19:35 AM »

Wow nice Mrtimbr...adn thanks for infrming G-unit of the war, lol.

Mrtimbr is a very honest player, he only says what he means. and untl WoS is completely disband, G-unit will be right beside FA in the war.And add Nightshadow to our permanent hitlist.
Sooo, If you feel like receiving a pwning, go to war with FA.
 laugh

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »

I would like to thank those who stood up for what they belived in.  Although we've no doubt seen that type of thing for the last time, this time it wasnt tolerated.  Sometimes the biggest revoultions take place with minimal bloodshed.

baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2007, 01:03:54 AM »

that is what you call minimal bloodshed?  1
maybe for FA because noone could reach them  16

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2007, 02:41:04 AM »

that is what you call minimal bloodshed?  1
maybe for FA because noone could reach them  16
Aces High/Nightshadow could.
=/

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2007, 08:44:37 AM »

No, for example mrtimbr himself had 100 mil power, i dont know where aces high was but ns was above me, and i couldnt reach 100 mil power even if i reserved every single one of my ships

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2007, 03:55:58 PM »

All right baltic , this is for you and Capn Sausage....I started the war and lo and behold, people joined right and left..I did not try to get others involved, they did so of their own free will; so as Ive tirelessley noted in other posts, we were outmanned and outpowered.  You guys act like you just discovered a cure for cancer, when any player could obviously see that FA was in trouble.  Within a day you guys folded faster than Superman on laundry day, I never got a chance to do much attacking.
I guess the point is that I was willing to destroy the Ancients because I believed in my cause.  I sure as heck hope that if the tables were turned, my guys wouldnt desert me.  But I guess that is because my guys believe in me, and are willing to fight no matter the odds.  So if you guys were so sure that FA would have fallen, and you bragged about 0ing Serenity, where the helld you all go?? 
Now go away or I shall taunt you a third time.
AND GOD, Banger argue with facts or STFU...its like arguing with special olympics athletes.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2007, 05:31:54 PM »

What I did I did for my own reasons...I was neither bribed nor convinced by anyone to leave AL, join Serenity, and unleash a beating on the lower half of WoS.
I settled things with NS, and went back to AL afterwards. I don't take it well when my allies start getting attacked, especially Serenity and Forgotten Ancients.

laugh you will have to get blackranger out of AL again.  laugh i sat and watched blackranger quit one alliance do his hits all the while talking to you on chat. so he did you a favor or whatever but know he is back in AL. gimme a break fight your own fights. or maybe you cant. but there was alot going on payed or not. all WOS members are still together can you guess were we went. and if your so good how did NScause so much damage. lol maybe next time you have sombody fight your fights hit the person you want not only lower fp players. 17

He didn't "get me out of AL", I left so that I could knock some sense into your alliance, show them that picking on weak alliances doesn't make them gods, and that the vets of this game might not have all the time in the world to play and do well, but we at least have forged solid alliances, whereas for me anyway nightshadow will never regain my trust or respect.
banger you lost my respect a looong time ago, I regret having to infect one of my posts with a quote of yours, but it makes things simpler.
It's kind of hard to fight your own fights when the people attacking you have, what 10 times, 20 times your fleet power...
You may be together, but your leader is not with you, and it's really not your alliance.. That right there splits your alliance like nothing else could.

~Wrath

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »

*crooked smile*
No matter which side your on, you gotta admit it's added some new life to the game.  Its kinda nice to see divisions of ideas, and actions again.  We need new bad blood.  Whatever happened to the 'bad' guys?

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »

I'm right here.... oh wait, I'm not a bad guy, I'm the scapegoat.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2007, 06:58:42 PM »

We're still around...me, llama...nicholas (sort of). Hard to cause trouble these days tho...lightseeker has eyes like a hawk
now if only I could become invisible...  21

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2007, 08:28:38 PM »

Someone say something about BadGuy  laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: