Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 09:57:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nighty's Hitlist  (Read 15338 times)
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:54 PM »

I'd prefer not to bring alliance matters into it, it's more of a personal vendetta than anything else. If he chooses to declare on his 'hit list' that he is targeting a alliance whose sole purpose is to make it so the game is fun for newbies to play and they actually understand a decent amount of what goes on, well I have a problem with that. Do you wish this to become an alliance matter?

And sorry, I'd still need to lose whole digits to get you in range, feel free to buff your FP up so I can hit you, and so that way you might actually be able to defend against it. Either way, the post was of a personal nature, and as I said, I don't intend to bring alliance matters into it.

Or are you saying you condone a war action against an alliance whose main goal is to help newbies and get this game to grow?
Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 02:15:36 PM »

How do you idiots manage breathe?
Gee, NightShadow declared war on an alliance...I said I support NS's hit list...
Woo! Woo! Here comes the clue train, last stop is you! You seemed to almost have it, but veered away at the last second into a head on collision with the idiot mobile carrying a full load of person I disagree with.

Okay, so either you're Frizel or you're a liar. Because, if you have to
still need to lose whole digits to get you in range,
then you must be top 11, and LOI could care less about Galactic Academy because they have their own uber pwnzoring training alliance. Lightseeker actually has a brain, and also generally does not step in other people's business.
So that leaves Frizel. Or a liar.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:56:15 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 02:40:16 PM »

I could care less if you train people in that alliance..My training alliance was hit multiple times cause people couldn't hit my main alliance or me for that fact,so don't give me a nuts speech about hitting a training alliance,cause i don't give a rats ass..

Tell me your account name and we will see how many whole digits you lose... 12
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 06:16:38 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 01:47:53 AM »

As for LOI not caring...did I say this was an alliance problem? No I said this was a 'personal vendetta' Or do you think every person in AL and LOI adhere to the alliances view as a whole?

Either way. If you wish to call me a liar, that is your choice. I'm not going to say yay or nay in the matter. But I tell you this. Gain a few digits, and I'll hit you. You're not on my alliances 'don't attack' list, and so I have no problems doing so.

And uh, did I try insulting you? no sir I did not. But hey, you want to insult me, feel free, I'm just not going to stoop to your level of immaturity to try and get a rise out of you.

As for you NS - I don't train people in that alliance, I just think that the mechanic is a good one. If I had my way, all the alliances would not hit any training alliance, because that's the best way that this game improves, fresh blood who enjoy the game and play hard...also that know what the heck they are doing.
Dont blame my main
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 03:22:23 AM »

People learn from fighting, if they never had to fight in the training alliance, they will be hopelessly lost in the real game once they join another alliance.
Xinzi
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 04:37:22 AM »

I agree whit Dont Blame My Main.

Remeber this:
"Mercenaries are eternal"
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 04:55:06 AM »

There's a difference between fighting, and war declaring an alliance designed to train newbies, before using alts to hit those members his main can't *and getting warned for it in the process* I don't believe LOI or AL have ever 'gone to war' against a training alliance, in fact, I believe both alliances agree that this is a good resource and do things to protect them *offering alliances/truces* Whilst LOI and AL are not the 'be all and end all' of this game, they are some of the more respected.

Yet, neither of them have chosen to go to war with a training alliance....yet you did. And then after you getting annoyed, you brought alts in to hurt them even more? It just proves how low you will go. There is a difference between teaching them how to fight and just shoving an inexhaustable supply of units down their throat until they crumble.
Dont blame my main
Private

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »

If you create a new alt it barely has any credits, segments and stuff like that. And should be a good training to beat them.
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 07:22:38 AM »

I disagree with that completely. Us higher members, who have survived a few DDays, know about the hints and tricks to beating more or less any fleet combination in existence. Newer members don't have that experience, and if the moment they drop out of neb they are attacked again, how will they get the opportunity to learn. Most of the people in this alliance from what I can see have under 100 million fp. probably the average is about 50million at most. Now, just starting, on the first day, I could slaughter that.

So where shall the line be drawn? Are you saying it's right for me to go around and create alts to wardec all the newbie alliances and get strong, hit them till they crumble, when my attacks are maxed, or my ranking is too high, I just make another and go through it again? Yes...that's a great way to get people to learn.

The point is, NS has taken a personal grudge against one player he 'just doesn't like' then expanded it to a training alliance for more or less no reason from what I can gather. I have a problem with this. Attacking players, that's fine, I got no problem with that, marking them for war and going so low as to create alts with your 'leet fleetbuilding skills' to 'pwn' them? What does that teach? How does that train them? All it garners is frustration, people who will get fed up because every time they get up a semi decent fleet, one of NS's alts will blast them to oblivion?

How does that 'teach' or 'train' anything? Lets face it, the shipbuilding guides here are more or less poor, with different and fragmented views. How is someone getting slaughtered every time they are out of a neb teach them anything? Or does it teach them that they need to find a alliance member who is on to hit them so they are forcefully nebbed again? *Something that, if you ask me, is a bad playing strategy* That he should get that alliance member, and himself to create alts for the express purpose of nebbing the other friend before they get hit?

None of these are viable playing strategies, and in the end, all NS is is a griefer. Someone who gets satisfaction in his 'leet videogame master' status by picking on newbies and spoiling their fun. Reminds me of the typical bully back when I was in school. Nice to know that syndrome has followed to here.

On top of this from the posts made Emi said that what he did was wrong. Will that stop him? Unlikely, he will simply make alts with indistinguishable names and continue.

I WANT new players in this game. I WANT them to find a cool game, and want to stay and try and make a name for themselves. Picking on these people, who probably started less than a week ago, barely have good footing, and abusing the rules to do it? I have a problem with this.

Oh, you might want to increase the bounty on me NS, but either way, there are only a few people who know my identity, they are some select few alliance members who call you a bit of a dolt and I happen to agree with them. None of them will give me up, and you don't have the intellect to find out yourself.

Enjoy your game, and I can't wait till you're within my attack level.
But I'll give you a hint.
S
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »

hmm, you know it is most likely bad to have a forum alt...I think it is actually against the TOS to impersonate someone else as well.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »

I will hit whom ever i please when ever and could care less of the consequence's or what people think of it..Last round people hit my training alliance everyday till the point where some cool people quit,but I'm not on the forum crying about.I did not join this game to play nice or make friends I came to cause mayhem and attack people till the point where they want to quit.. 1

As for NS2 i made that alt 3 rounds ago..and used to make the training alliance,only last round did i start using it to hit lower people that i or my alliance could not touch,cause they also made alts to terrorize my lower members,so i will do the same like it or not..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 12:53:39 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 03:12:18 PM »

Same thing here, although I don't attack my friends.

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2007, 09:28:45 AM »

leve my poor little nighty alone, JOIN D DAY! THEN KILL HIM!! 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 06:38:07 PM »

I calling of my attacks on zerg and his alliance i have worked things out with him...

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »

Glad to hear it. Although I did not really agree with destroying a training alliance, I value and respect NS's decisions.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: