Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 28, 2024, 08:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: me retirement from SO  (Read 7297 times)
Smee
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 02:14:23 AM »

im to lazy to also read all of this thread so yea

Cya  bye2   

smee
Report to moderator   Logged
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »

History is littered with 'only doing my job/following orders' excuses.  As we should accept that morality cant be legislated and policed, we should also be able to use our own intuition and common sense to adequately deal with each infraction as its own seperate entity.  Now boys and girls, out in the 'real world' is dog eat dog, what happens here is childs play.  I suggest all of you grow some thicker hides and always strive for perception.
Oh yea, and GET OVER IT!! 
Ive said it before and Ill say it until you get it...you kids are the 'Its Not Fair Generation'.  I hope your children end up better adjusted than most of you.  Until then you all get nothing more than a participation certificate in life.
If Wolfy wants to take his ball and run home to mommy, well then c-ya, dont let the door hit you.  I am a man and would rather compete against men rather than whiny boys and girls.
Seither , Ive clashed with you before over this very thing, and you were a lot better about it for a good while.  A good leader or person in charge realizes that sometimes rules are gray, not always black and white.  You've become a better person than this, and I am personally dissapointed that you forgot how to use your powers.
Christ, I lost 2 ships within 4 encounters the other night, well below the leads power, and I am not crying or whining to get them back.....it happens, fair or not.   
 FAILURE IS NOT ABOUT THE FALLING DOWN, ITS ABOUT STAYING DOWN.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 05:41:27 PM »

If i had a nickel for every 45billion power ship i lost to a 7billion power enemy fleets (last round) i'd have - well - a nickel. Boy, that was not fair! But as the french say c'est la SO. heeheehee. tomato

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: