Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 02:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Project "The Second Genesis"  (Read 12647 times)
Remfer
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 12:39:14 PM »

WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED?
Report to moderator   Logged
neptis
Private First Class

UTHER ACOUNT'S: Darth Venom, Darth Neptis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »

i want to now aswell when sir

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 02:16:02 PM »

Well, it's in the making and parts of it on the test server, probably a couple of weeks, depending on how we can ballance everything.

so let me get this straight every allied fleet in the system gains all the bonuses from each station that has been placed in that systems by all the members.  Is this correct?  then every station gains all the benifits from every other station in that system.  is that what you are saying?  but by leaving fleets a person weakens thier ability to do missions and encounters. thus weaking an alliance with a station.  Unless said station is producing cargo items to be sold to the choam that dont by much of anything to begin with.

There will only be one station on a system, each memeber will have its own system to deal with, but the idea is if they choose to, members can send support to other members of the a alliance that had their stations discovered and under siege, so they can repack them and move somewhere else  13

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 01:53:32 AM »

does this mean that the stations are able to be moved?

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »

emi, i really hope  you dont plan on introducing this new system middle of round.. 4 please wait untill  next round. it sounds sweet. just dont change things middle of round that sucks  ..also i would like to suggest an alliance bank..where every one can contrubute and buy things as a whole..like system fleets or upgrades to the bases...problem with that is unless limits are put on to things alliances can buy with the creds is feeding..so it should be limited to bases and system fleets and such

Peace And Happy Hunting
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 01:44:07 AM »

*cough* is this thing on? *taps mick a couple times* testing... ...  good.

*ahem* what you can do is have a certain building called a 'remote hyperspace beacon' that reduces travel to this beacon by all allied forces to a wonderful cost of 0.  this building, of course, can be attacked and destroyed by all others just like everything else though.

this, in itself, would make building the station and stuff VERY worth it, especially if each alliance member builds in a different corner of the galaxy.  this would, of course, help TREMENDOUSLY with finding missions and encounters (you can save that many turns going to another corner of the galaxy each time, then think of that up to 20 different systems)

also, as for 'top dog' just squashing all the 'little dogs'  just set it up to where stations can only be destroyed in missions like bounty missions... can't be to low or station defenses knock it down before they even get there... to big and station uses hyperspace to implode the force (easy to target something when it's 1000 times bigger then everything else, lol)

and 1 last thing... you should really make the amount a mining station produces dependant just on what lvl you ar at, how many fields there are, what sun is there, and what kind of fields there are.  this means you can't sabotage someone's future mining site by sapping all the resources out of it beforehand, among other things.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 06:33:50 AM »

this all sounds very interesting but my fear is like Gunfighter Frank said.... the top dogs will control the game even more and if you arent in the top 100.... you will get absolutely nowhere....

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »

i found an anomaly in the galaxy that prevents me from getting to the encounters, is that what your talking about?

and how do you see it again.. im a bit lost here..

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: