Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
July 07, 2024, 09:06:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lamma ?  (Read 17715 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:35:04 AM »

looks like im about out of here

Your Gold Account has 1 day(s) more.

(not much gold account left now..) and im planning on quiting and taking a break when my gold ends, Merchant will become the leader of Skum's Dump while im gone and i will come back (sometime..) just this game takes up so much time and, well Life just hit me in the face and it's heading twords me taking time off this game..

the legacy of lamma will countinue!! umm Next Round!! (mabey..) everyone here better make sure my allaince dosnt let me down and at least one of them makes top ten, shows i am fairly good at teaching people to play 1

welp, this is my good bye for now, and good luck to everyone!!

(*whispers*, someone buy me gold  19 )
Report to moderator   Logged

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »

!adios! buh-bye , haste luago, adeus, arrivederci, Tschuess?, and the very original see ya with a  17

WARS Account= Overmind
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:45:10 AM »

well your still see me around lol, i meant everyone else .. duh

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 03:45:34 AM »

Later Lammalord, I hope to see you around again, even if you always seem to have a unique talent for stirring up trouble.
Been fun on SO with you, and I hope you will prosper as much IRL as you routinely did on SO.
Oh and do come back, once you get everything sorted out.

Sincerely
Argus Eritaramis
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 07:48:26 AM »

Goodbye Lamma 1, will miss you 10

You will pop up on msn once a while right 1

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 02:34:18 PM »

i dont know thinking about blocking  most my spaceo friends on msn, beacuse if i dont do that spaceo will never go away lol

yah and argus now that im going to be leaveing this game is going to be to peaceful 10 ugh we really need wizard to come back

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 02:39:48 PM »

2

Lamma?  Lamma?   come back Lamma, come back......

spider2
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:37:00 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »

....I swear, my announcement of semi-retiring has cause some sort of chain reaction dropping us into a parrell universe where all the vets start retiring. Next thing you know, Gunfighter will be retiring. I mean, first I back down some, then Smee heads off, then ars, and now lamma. *sigh*

You better come back lamma, stirrig up trouble was so much easier (and WAAAAY more fun) with you around. I ca't get half of these stupid kids to hit back, they just whine and cry for a truce. I miss the old days where just calling someone a retard started a huge war with several alliances.

superscott
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 02:41:58 PM »

Yeah lamma we will definately miss ya. Good luck!!!! I guess we need a new bad guy around to keep the game fun hmmmmmm who might that be lol
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »

....I swear, my announcement of semi-retiring has cause some sort of chain reaction dropping us into a parrell universe where all the vets start retiring. Next thing you know, Gunfighter will be retiring. I mean, first I back down some, then Smee heads off, then ars, and now lamma. *sigh*

You better come back lamma, stirrig up trouble was so much easier (and WAAAAY more fun) with you around. I ca't get half of these stupid kids to hit back, they just whine and cry for a truce. I miss the old days where just calling someone a retard started a huge war with several alliances.
If gunfighter leaves, along with the rest of the trult aweesome vets, I'll go on a bloody rampage and steal everyone's lunch moneh. >.<

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 10:17:19 PM »

well then mabey me leaving will show how much the game misses with me not there huh? mabey ill get more respect and be even more well known and "dangerous" when i come back..

well if leaveing gets me more respect from the vets who want to see action i would of acomplished something, beacuse as of now im just the troble maker who knows how to play well and pisses everyone off..

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 10:57:47 PM »

Bye lamma...take a minute to remember the good ol' days in the DDD...yup. See ya around.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 05:48:57 AM »

well then mabey me leaving will show how much the game misses with me not there huh? mabey ill get more respect and be even more well known and "dangerous" when i come back..

Does this mean that ur gonna stop paying others and actually do ur own shitjob, and stop running away when bigger foes comes ur way, when ur coming back? Id be happy to see that =)

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 06:48:55 AM »

Omg Lamma leaving...!!! dont be away too long Lamma the game wont be the same without ya.

Take care

Chic and Dark

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

well if noone wants me to leave someone donate me gold lol, i have no money and need a job first, ill probaly end up getting one of summer break though...

mabye if i get gold ill play a little ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: