Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dakarius  (Read 2127 times)
Dakarius
Private

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

Hi I am Dakarius! I believe I am one of the oldest players in the game [516]. I havn't played activly for years(found visual-utopia). I was just wondering if this game has gotten better and if I should I should start playing again. I have an aliance Brothers of War[BoW] and I believe it is the second or third oldest alliance (would have been first if I hadn't been asleep). I have played since round uno got 11th continued to round 2 I would have been #1 but I was absent for d-day 10 thats what thru me off of this game. That and the uber long time it took for d-day (sir emi you might want to consider timed rounds) Any way thats me in a nutshell. Call out to old freinds!
Firebolt!
Nukeman
The_keeper!
Borg!
funny I'm only here cuz I googled my screen name for most games Dakarius.
Report to moderator   Logged
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »

Welcome back!  Good to see another old face. :-)

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Smee
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 02:48:41 AM »

actually i do remeber ur name lol
i just never talked to u lol
umm so yea welcome back im also a first round player lol but i got in really late in the round ^^

there have deffintally been some new updates to the game
and also u should go into the options and get the new version of the website becouse i tihnk if ur still on a old account it shows the old html site.

Smeezus 12
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: