Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 01:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Smee's Eulogy  (Read 2500 times)
Smee
« on: January 25, 2007, 04:49:19 AM »

this was said and written by silverthrone on the day of my departure may it be remembered
Smee 12

Silverthorne (#30399) Smee's Eulogy:

Smee was a great man of even greater intestinal fortitude, he was a great leader who never had a dream of everlasting peace. He has led us into war many times against countless enemies and yet we survived to pass on the tales of our battles for generations to come.

And though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.
01-25 04:45:07
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:19:07 AM »

Without smee, many commanders wouldn't be as good as they are now. Who else but smee kept us on our toes for so long?

I tried to send you a parting gift through the mail, but they said they can't knowingly ship a bomb, and requested I please turn myself over to the nearest police headquarters until I explained the situation.

I'm currently talking to you from a courthouse. We're about to hear the jury's ruling.

Smee
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 03:52:56 AM »

Without smee, many commanders wouldn't be as good as they are now. Who else but smee kept us on our toes for so long?

I tried to send you a parting gift through the mail, but they said they can't knowingly ship a bomb, and requested I please turn myself over to the nearest police headquarters until I explained the situation.

I'm currently talking to you from a courthouse. We're about to hear the jury's ruling.

waddya mean many commanders wouldnt be as good as they are now ?????

Smee 12
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »

I mean we wouldn't be as well trained aswe are. You're constant attacking kept use sharp andon our feet, ready for anything. Well, gtg, my coputer time is up here, and my cell mate is calling too >_< only 327 years left, i can manage.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: