Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 30, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DDAY IS COMING  (Read 4500 times)
Remfer
« on: January 09, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »

less than 24 hours and DDay starts!

48 hours to a new round...coincidence i wanted DDay to start?   I THINK NOT!  jk.

SEE EVERYONE IN THE NEW ROUND

----------------------------

REMFER

GEARS OF WAR
Report to moderator   Logged
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »

finaly. this round is fuqed anyways. i think ive caped 1 single ship this whole round... god its been so boring its sad. hopefully the boarding part will be changed, cause right now its in my view the worst part of the game. that, and how u need only 1$ to get back up and kill every1 around u if ur ranked 100+

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »

well, glad it's ending, with the new implications on market and such, maybe this next round will be a bit more fair, since feeding will be impossible. Though I think D-day should have waited a little longer, for another big update at least.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »

it will never be fair so long as the trademen of the game r getting hosed.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »

So true, there are those who like to play just for the enjoyment and then there are those who will play just to find a way to get around the rules which makes it not fun anymore for a lot of us, and when things are changed in an attempt to stop the illegal activities it encroaches on the legal ways of the game.

Maybe someday ppl will once again logon to have fun which would make this a happier place, until then we are stuck with it as it is.

May you all enjoy the next round and hopefully without all the drama of this round.

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Remfer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »

eh....2 weeks without internet really hits you...i'm starting fresh...i'm leaving behind everything that happened in 06 - the end of this round 07...i've thrown out all my ship designs...took the 40 minutes to whipe all 1098 messages in the alliance round table and i've taken all my stash out for no reason...i'm ready for DDay 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »

lol remfer. And silver, it'll probably be a cold day in hell before that happens (ever notice how we say cold as hell and tell people to burn in the fiery pits of hell? a little contradictory, isn't it? just a little observation I made)

But with certain limitations on what can be done, we can at least make gameplay semi-fair. Which is why I do believe market does more good then bad, i get it upsets certain balances, but if working hard means cheaters have very little options on how to cheat, I'm all for it.

But hopefully next round will be good for all.

Remfer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 06:24:32 AM »

yeah...now i know how to play better...this round...the moment ABI got to number 1 with 1 bil power and i had like 19 mil power i was freaking out!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »

lol, that'll happen next round too. What matters is you can continue to grow without losing too much.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: