Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 03:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Post count and Luffy  (Read 15128 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2007, 11:36:34 AM »

Hey luffy I checked the stats today and was suprized to see that i only have a bit less time online than you do but for some reason you have like 7 times my post count.   Could this be that you post a bunch of spam or sensless banter?  Don't get me wrong since I am in the top 10 for post count and thread starters. But come on Luffy you have to admit like this thread it is mostly senceless comments.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:10 AM »

hahaha yeah frank im glad someone else see's it...it's very annoying to see luffy post...always i know it's waste of time to read his stuff. luffy quit posting so much. theres no need for your longwindedness.

Peace And Happy Hunting
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »

Wow, I can feel the heat from that burn from here . . .

True though

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »

First off, I have DSL Frank, so i can do more then you post wise because I have a smaller load time. Secondly, I always make sure my posts are at least fairly insightful and very rarely off topic. and actually frank, i only start a few "senseless banter" topics, most of my posts are replies to other people, and I've said it many times, if sir emi thinks they are spam, he can delete them at will, no complaints. He hasn't, so relly, nothing more to say.

My post count merely reflects that I express my opinion often, which I am entitled to do. and drakken, you have only posted 5 times, and looking at your profile, 2 others were just as senseless as this one, so 3/5 posts are senless. That's 60% of your posts. I know my ratio is easily lower then that. So before you speak, think about what you are saying.

Insult me/flame me over my post count all you want, very few people complain about it, and you only bring it up when I get close to making another thousand mark. Frankily, why do you care?

~16 posts left~

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »

Well, Post #'s reflect your Space Odyssey wisdom as I see it. Monkey, you must be a S.O. god...  laugh...jk

You do post a bit too much bro. Take it easy on emi too. He doesn't have time to read all 3007 of your posts to see if they are spam.  19

KLoather
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 05:19:26 PM »

Since I'm fairly new to this game, I've taken some time to read through the forums to glean what useful info I can on gameplay, design, etc. While i may be new to this game, I play others, too, and from what I read here is what I see in another game. In that game we would call Luffy an e-peener, a variation of e-thingy. Usually, it is someone who is interested in bragging rights to something that most people consider trivial, because their game play isn't special. Most of the great players I've run into on various games, rarely post & only if they have something insightful to say, not for post count. This is not to say Luffy isn't a good player, he may be, it's just that maybe he has too much time on his hands, or too young to get a job. Oh, and BTW, Luffy, I have DSL, too, and my mommy doesn't pay for it for me.
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 05:21:27 PM »

Hahahahaha... Well, you may be new bro. But, I like you style.  19

I agree with you 100%...

P.S.- Maybe you would be interested in joining Aeternal_Light 2?

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »

i know i said your not worthy of battling me in debating. but i can't help it. u stated in the above post that u only post so much to state your opinion. if that's true then why do u always tell people to do things that u don't do your self. one day u say don't do this. then the next u do it your self. to express your opinion. then turn around and not live by it. shows it's not your opinion to begin with. your just trying to say what u think others would want to hear. trying to impress emi maybe.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 08:18:22 PM »

What - you have DSL !!! So do I and it doesnt mean that I can post more mr. monkey.

I chose the posts that I reply to carefully, most of the time someone has already post what I wanted to say so I dont as it would only be saying the same thing again. I also dont feel like I have to say something about everything.

Then again Im not trying to break post records or anything, I will go all out if that thing will benefit my real life, a high post count will not.

This is just my little opinion.

See you next round

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 08:49:20 PM by Silverthorne » Report to moderator   Logged

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

First of, Kloath, my school pays for my internet, as I have to use it to access my schoolwork. Secondly, an opinion is not a way of life wolfy, just because I say that gays should be allowed to marry doesn't mean I am gay. That's common sense. Third, I'm not the greatest player out here, I know that, but i am above average. I don't brag about my posting count, I only bring notice to it when I'm about to make another big number, like the 3000th, and only when I'm pretty close, between 100-50 posts.

And I state this once again: Your words mean nothing, they are merely words, I don't care what you think about me, or what you say about me. I've been here longer then a lot of commanders, so what if I post more then avergae, I was one of the first people on the forum as well. I don't need to prove anything to you people, especially since odds are, most of you will quite because of the game changes you complain so muc about. That is of course, if you follow what you say you will do.

And I don't honestly expect Sir Emi to read all my posts. If I have anything really important that he needs to see, I send it to him directly, duh.

and silverthorne, I have a lot of opinions on just about everything under the sun. I have every right to express those opinions. As I said, I just tend to do it more often, because I'm usual home and at the computer 18 out of 24 hours a day, as I don't need a lot of sleep.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 01:12:34 AM »

can u remember anything are do u have old timers at an early age. your example of if u aprove gay marriage that doesn't make u gay is a very poor example. u stated within the last week for me not to point fingers at anyone without knowing the facts. yet u come along afew days later and do the same thing to me. pointing a finger at me and making statements that u knew nothing about. then u tell people not to wine about everything. but that's all i've seen u do for the past week. then u try to use a real life example to prove why emi's royalties is the right way to go. so i follow with the right example of what the real world econamy is like. so u change it to it's a game and not real life. then why did u refer to it in a real life example? then u say that the game needs to get back to the way it was. pvp instead of people going for the highest rank. but yet u continue to throw the only thing u can win in everyones face. with the count down to 3k posts. BTW i hope this post hurts your eyes luffy 1. every time i make a post without spacing. it means i'm thinking of u.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 02:39:40 AM »

I realized when you made your point that you were right, my example doesn't work, so I admitted that and said as it is a game, it won't operate exactly like real life.

and i fixed that little problem a slight adjustment to my screen and it did all the work for me. and I don't play to win wolfy, I play to have fun. IfI wanted to win, I'd ask for my parents credit card and donate enough to make the top ten with ease, as we can afford it. But I don't, becuase I'd rather have fun then win anyday. and it's Alzheimer’s, not old timers.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »

to not want to win shows that u don't want to work for it. my ppoint has been made then. thank you for confirming it.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »

no wolfy, I do try, but winning isn't that important to me, are you seriously this stupid? I'd rather have fun playing a game then be so stressed out trying to win it. Winning should never be the most important thing in a game, it's just something that makes it a little more fun and gives you something to strive for.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »

to not want to win at a game is to not care about the game. sorry but your living a lie. basic human behavior 101. so do u live a sheltered life. i mean come on not to know the basic human behavior shows u live a sheltered life. get some friends and maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend(which ever u prefer) and maybe u will learn some good morales from them.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: