Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 05:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: another question that i couldnt find the question to  (Read 2275 times)
apocalypse_risi
Private

whatever works....

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2007, 01:20:02 AM »

on a missionship/supership how much power should you use for the shields? i ususally use 1/10 or 1/5 of the total power available for shielding but thats just me
Report to moderator   Logged
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:42:35 PM »

depending on the price it varies over 20bill to me should have 72%, under 20 bill should have 67%ish

WARS Account= Overmind
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 02:45:37 PM »

I found that if a fleet is above 40 billion in cost, its best to have 80% shields. No-one can outright give an answer as to how you should create your shields. Shields are different for each seperate design, which is why there are so many different shield designs that stating one set method for shields . . . just wont work. Once your ships get large enough however, I use 3 shields. Two shields with 42% and one shield with 44%. All 3 shields use 8 space.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: