Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 06:40:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7416 times)
RogueShadowAssassin
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »

Well, then...My name is RogueShadowAssassin. You won't be getting my real name (being a paranoid assassin, I don't trust people). I live in the US. If you want more info, just ask, and I might answer.
Report to moderator   Logged
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 08:47:13 PM »

Age? Siblings? All the basics.  :16:

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »

Age and siblings you say? Well, I am 19 years old, currently attending a local community college in the field of Culinary Arts (I live in Iowa). I have one sibling (unfortunatly), a 12 year old sister (little pain in the...). I was in band in high school. I played the tuba (I was decent at it, the band directors loved me, been playing for...lets see here...7-8 years), played bass guitar in jazz band (5-6 years), minor card player (trading cards, not poker)...Lets see, what else? I don't play online games often (i hate dial-up) so i play at the college I attend. I can't seem to think of anything else right now. Did I give enough info? Or do you need more?
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »

Not that's good for now, I can't think of any more things to ask just yet.  :13:  Merci beaucoup.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »

"Merci beaucoup"? Lets see...I think that means...thank you very much. I was never any good at other languages, so I think I got that right...I know enough to say that I cant speak Spanish in Spanish, that's about all
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »

You are correct, it means thanks a lot basically.  But it's French, not Spanish.   :16:  If you'd like some more confusion I could start posting in a bunch of other languages I know...  :13:

RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

Start posting in other languages to annoy me would be a foolish thing to do...To annoy others (besides me), on the other hand, that I can live with...In fact, I would probably help you (can we say "dictionary"?)...
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 09:49:51 PM »

Извините меня? Что Вы говорили? Я не могу весьма понять Вас.

RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »

Hehehe...another person added to my list of targets sniper...I mean, "friends"... :laugh:
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 09:55:49 PM »

Geen!! Schiet niet mij!! Ik zal stoppen, ik beloof!

BTW, how many people have you killed so far?

RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »

How many have I killed? Lets see...1,2,3...19,20,21...Hmm...I don't have enough fingers and toes (and other apendages) to keep track... And that would be German, would it not?
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »

Yep, it's Dutch, so close enough.

Em outra nota, eu também falo esta linguagem, que você provavelmente não tem um indício como a ele que é falo.

RogueShadowAssassin
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 10:08:06 PM »

Well, its all greek (or dutch or german or whatever) to me...Now I want to practice my sniping...and i cant since i'm in class...I need a laptop...(sigh)...oh, well...
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 05:15:22 AM »

Well, whle this is funny, i should warn you, Charlemagne is no push over. Odds are, if you attack him, you WILL *hint hint* lose. Just thought I'd warn you.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 07:56:55 AM »

Indeed. *remembers the time Lamma attacked me without a reason and was repulsed several times*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 02:20:29 PM by Charlemagne » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: